ODFL | New terminals

Both in California. KET was a meet point for years for Bay Area and SAC to meet and turn with LA Basin drivers.CWX (XPO) built an FAC there about 20 years ago.Now FDXF and UPSF have terminals there off of I5.OD is/has purchased an old ABF terminal.Mainly for the yard not so much to work freight.

Santa Rosa north Bay Area north of Marin county.Would handle 101 corridor along with Napa and the North Coast area.Many companies interline some of the fringe areas and there has been 2 or 3 carriers that would service some of those areas.
New terminal code KCC is kettlemen city california , so i guess it will be a terminal

Don't mean to keep beating the dead horse, but do you guys have any updates on OD opening up in Tannersville on 715? I keep hearing sometime this year, but nothing set in stone.

Don't mean to keep beating the dead horse, but do you guys have any updates on OD opening up in Tannersville on 715? I keep hearing sometime this year, but nothing set in stone.
I'm gonna snoop around on this one. Last years rumors were that remodel would start in the spring. Recently heard claims walmart was out and into their new build, and that we were gonna start off small just using 1 of the 2 docks.

That Terminal was Added on and Remodeled years ago..Remember going in there and there was no concrete and it was all dirt&gravel.Dock was completely opened then.Was a dump..lol
I can totally believe that. You can tell when you go around to the back how uneven the whole pavement is, besides the whole yard. Looks like they paved it in 'sections'. The only 3 older yards(that I have been to) that was pretty much dirt and gravel, for the most part, was Rochester, Erie, and Cleveland.(although Erie was paved somewhat, that building was old!).

friend of a friend works in COL, he said new yard is at least 3 times bigger than the old one but they don't know why corporate decided to go with 60 doors (40ish at the old one) instead of originally planned 100 which was slashed to 80 after the original plans were put in place. COL was supposed to be this new breakdown terminal but looks like corporate change their minds