SAIA | New Terminals

They are remodeling a terminal off of Falso Rd in East Syracuse, Saia Jobs popping up all over Indeed for drivers, managers, dock workers.
I noticed a set go past me in the Midwest with "now hiring" on the skirts. Had northeast states pictured. ( New England and New York ) if I remember correctly.

Saw a set headed west on i90 not far from Syracuse Friday night. First time I’ve noticed one on that stretch. There’s quite few saia trailers in the teals yard in Utica

Heard they are getting NEMF barns in Penshauken Nj and Newburgh Ny
That would be interesting, they leased Pyle’s old facility in Rock Taven( Next gob newburgh) from Pyle and they leased the terminal they are in Cinaminson , so if they get the NEMF terminals they would still be paying leases on the 2 they took. NEMF terminals are still subject to bankruptcy court ok’s to sell anything.

That would be interesting, they leased Pyle’s old facility in Rock Taven( Next gob newburgh) from Pyle and they leased the terminal they are in Cinaminson , so if they get the NEMF terminals they would still be paying leases on the 2 they took. NEMF terminals are still subject to bankruptcy court ok’s to sell anything.
How big is that barn in rock tavern?

yup, but i havent seen the building site for myself. are they almost done building that place?

Looks like all the walls are all up and it seems like it’s a 24/7 operation to get it built. I work next door and there’s cement trucks in and out of there all night. That terminal looks like it’s gonna be huge, I’d guess 300 or more doors.