SAIA | New Tm In Nj Area From New Penn

harley1

TB Lurker
Credits
hey did anyone here anything about a new manger from nyc area joining saia I guess NJ area????? from Maspeth queens

hey did anyone here anything about a new manger from nyc area joining saia I guess NJ area????? from Maspeth queens
I hear Newton is bringing a lot of his guys. SAIA will be the new “New Penn” ... this is a cut throat business... better guard your customers with your lives. SAIA is coming for you. I’m retired SAIA so I really don’t give a ****... just sayin

I hear Newton is bringing a lot of his guys. SAIA will be the new “New Penn” ... this is a cut throat business... better guard your customers with your lives. SAIA is coming for you. I’m retired SAIA so I really don’t give a :censored:... just sayin
yeah I know lol

I hear Newton is bringing a lot of his guys. SAIA will be the new “New Penn” ... this is a cut throat business... better guard your customers with your lives. SAIA is coming for you. I’m retired SAIA so I really don’t give a :censored:... just sayin
The guy was the cause of a decline at NP, there isn’t a customer in the industry that would follow him.
Best of luck to the Newark guys watch your back with him. Him being gone makes NP better.

After whats going at SAIA a lot of drivers have had enough of management , is what is out on the street drivers are asking about a Union . This cannot be good whats taking place at SAIA .