New trailers

I was just curious how many of u guys and gals are using the new trailers with the remotes likes and dislikes.

Remotes? We got a bunch from California and Houston and Dallas, the cranks are on the pax side, our drivers call them european models,,lol, but hey, we were grateful for the equipment.

We have around 6 of them, big complaint from the guy's is that on a bigger stops the system runs out of air and becomes very slow..

Grocerythrower, it is a roll up cooler curtain on the back of the truck that works off the trailer air system, has a remote and sensor like a garage door opener.

We have around 6 of them, big complaint from the guy's is that on a bigger stops the system runs out of air and becomes very slow..

Grocerythrower, it is a roll up cooler curtain on the back of the truck that works off the trailer air system, has a remote and sensor like a garage door opener.

Ok, thanks bigblk! At PFG we had curtains on the back with a big window so the natural light would come it, I would velcro them together when it was 100* out and sort my tail off and be as comfortable as all get out!!

Ok, thanks bigblk! At PFG we had curtains on the back with a big window so the natural light would come it, I would velcro them together when it was 100* out and sort my tail off and be as comfortable as all get out!!

We have had the Velcro curtains for over 5 years at our Opco,

Kind of sounds like a pain. You have to push the button each time or is it motion activated? Once open will it stay open or does it shut itself after a set amount of time?

Kind of sounds like a pain. You have to push the button each time or is it motion activated? Once open will it stay open or does it shut itself after a set amount of time?

It is on a timer, so each time, unless you cover the sensor eye with a sticker to keep it open.