Averitt | New trucks being delivered

jeepman

Truckload Mercenary
Credits
Saw this Tuesday afternoon, after I delivered beer to Ajax Turner. New sleeper and day cab coming off exit 64 I24, on it's way to Nacarto Volvo. Many new RED TRUCKS at the dealership, DayCabs and Sleepers. Avrt's are parked in the back, while First Fleets with the SHINEY wheels are parked out front for everyone to see!
kcyxd4.jpg

KNX has about 10-15 NEW daycabs at the shop, not even decaled yet.....ICEMAN is probably already lobbying for a NEW one!

We don't need new trucks, we need more $$ to get somewhat in line with the competition. CM already has had 2 new trucks in the last year.

:hysterical:
I need on, currently working BIC account in Charlotte, NC. My 05 freightliner is pink and beating me to death
The last time I was at KNX, there where at least 10-15 BRAND NEW, UNSTICKERED DAYCABS, parked near the shop....Of course after ICE and his buddies get those, you will probably get their hand me downs!:smilie93C_peelout:

I need on, currently working BIC account in Charlotte, NC. My 05 freightliner is pink and beating me to death
What are you complaining about.... ORL is still running a Century tandem axle and numerous Century single axle's. WPB and TAM are running older INTERNATIONALS. Many PINK Columbia's to be seen EVERY WHERE down south. I've seen many of the NEW VOLVO'S on the HOOK!

WAY WAY WAY overdue. We are working for cutrate prices and the shirts don't seem to care. FedEx hauls more freight than us and they are more than $0.10 per mile more for doing the same work plus they get paid for hooking, dropping and fueling. I'll not even get on my soap box about this fish camp.