ODFL | New trucks

Opinions are like buttholes RW, everybody has one.
I don't see much difference in trucks, depends on how they are speced from the factory.
I too hate Volvos and W model Fords.
Don’t be too hard on W model fords. My first truck coast to coast was a 77 W model. Spring seat, Rey o suspension, fixed mirrors, manual pin slider fifth wheel and really short kidney puncher wheelbase.
on 2nd thought. I’d rather be beat with a stick! Lol

Don’t be too hard on W model fords. My first truck coast to coast was a 77 W model. Spring seat, Rey o suspension, fixed mirrors, manual pin slider fifth wheel and really short kidney puncher wheelbase.
on 2nd thought. I’d rather be beat with a stick! Lol
We didn't have sliders but had the short wheelbase.
When the front cab hinges were worn out, sounds like someone with a hammer under the front end.
The 7400 White was a Cadilac compared to the W model.

Both Volvo and Freightliner seem to be having production issues due to parts availablity. YRC too, will be receiving KW’s and Pete’s with their upcoming new truck orders, so I’ve been told.

Both Volvo and Freightliner seem to be having production issues due to parts availablity. YRC too, will be receiving KW’s and Pete’s with their upcoming new truck orders, so I’ve been told.

Oh no, please let that be just a rumor. Bad enough new Volvos without radios, worse having to drive those even with radios. Just my personal opinion of course.

We didn't have sliders but had the short wheelbase.
When the front cab hinges were worn out, sounds like someone with a hammer under the front end.
The 7400 White was a Cadilac compared to the W model.

What do White Castle burgers have to do with a short wheelbase?

Peterbuilt is putting almost complete trucks parked as they don’t have computer chips for them. That means KW will have the same problem since they come out of the same facility

I remember those Burgers.
Haven't seen one in more than 30 yrs, we don't have them down here,
but we don't have a lot of things down here.

They are available frozen at supermarkets these days not just at White Castle locations.

Maybe if you're good this year someone will send you a carton of them for Christmas! :1036316054:

Last edited: