SEFL | New Trucks

mikejones234

TB Lurker
Credits
Heard through kinston that there are plenty of new tractors sitting in columbia waiting to be sent out. anyone else heard anything?

Heard same thing. Also a lot of trucks sitting in the ATL terminals. Also heard they have been sitting there so long they took the new tires off so they wouldn't dryrot and ran them on other trucks. This means you will probably be getting Recaps when you are assigned a new J unit

Heard same thing. Also a lot of trucks sitting in the ATL terminals. Also heard they have been sitting there so long they took the new tires off so they wouldn't dryrot and ran them on other trucks. This means you will probably be getting Recaps when you are assigned a new J unit

you are probably right about the tires, i have an H unit international, i run the system my truck is about had it, i think they are waiting for the new computers, i heard p&d was getting a new computer system.

Yea I run Three Two I have a low J unit It's been in the shop 4 or 5 times in last 6 weeks with a vibration. Also seems like there are some Pigmy's in the glove box with sledte hammers. After you get over 55 between the vibration and the Pigmy'sI am about to go Nuts drivingit. Been in a spare last week and half

Yes p&d are getting new computers in the trucks, and you are right about the vibration in the j series rattle so much it is hard to think.

In Lrk We Got 2 New E Units P/d Trucks And Fts Got 1 New E Unit P/d. We Are Still Busy How About Everyone Else?

New trucks were bought to be able to have the pre-07 engines when we need them. New computers should be installed in most terminals by end of 2008. We found the pygmies in Tater's truck and killed them!