Estes | New Trucks

i dont know about a new truck, but they just put a new motor in the pos i drive with over a million miles. i run over 650 miles a nite.

Whatever.... Can i just have A/C with a decent city steering radius this summer???:Flame-On:

Heard their trying some new power equiptment in Richmond... I heard new KW's? Any one know?
I've talked to one of the team guy's in the KW's. Strictly a test deal for one of the engine manufacturers(cummins I believe). I think he runs some
thing like 3 weeks and goes home for a week and KW takes the truck to download all the computer data and does some tweaks on it. He claimed it runs like a bat outta hell. Nice trucks with big ole sleeper units not like the single bunk internationals.

Please send some new trucks west...my wonderful truck just turned over a million miles as well, I think that makes 3 trucks in our small fleet with over a million.

Max

I've seen one of those big K-whoppers with my own eyes. I almost couldn't believe it. I heard it has 500-600Hp motor, but its cut waaaay back. Sharp looking unit I must say. I've also heard that it must be pretty heavy, sometimes they can't make weight with it. None of those things are really my forte... I leave the big-riggin up to you fellas. :smilie_132:

Please send some new trucks west...my wonderful truck just turned over a million miles as well, I think that makes 3 trucks in our small fleet with over a million.

Max

MMax if I could I would send you guys all new trucks out there!
Welcome to the boards! :wavey:

I've seen one of those big K-whoppers with my own eyes. I almost couldn't believe it. I heard it has 500-600Hp motor, but its cut waaaay back. Sharp looking unit I must say. I've also heard that it must be pretty heavy, sometimes they can't make weight with it. None of those things are really my forte... I leave the big-riggin up to you fellas. :smilie_132:
from what the driver told me it wasn't cut back. said it pulled the hills great that is why they were running out west to see how the mileage was up in the big hills

I've heard about those big studio sleeper K-worths. I don't know exactly what's up with 'em but I do pray that Richmond goes to a bigger bunk for our teams that stay out long. They deserve it and need it especially now we are going west so much.
So cmon Richmond! Bigger bunks and motors for the teams! :1036316054: