TForce | New uniforms

No, it really doesnt suck... if you worked here, you would know that.

i welcome the change, and i hope TFI kicks UPS out sooner than later.

UPS failed at truck leasing, and now LTL. What company will they mismanage and sell for a loss next?
As long as the same people in Richmond are pulling the strings nothing is going to improve. Those managers and supervisors that came after ups purchased OVNT have been trained/brainwashed by ups and do not know any other way to manage.

We were asked for shirt sizes today and if we wanted long or short sleeve shirts. I asked about paints and jackets. I was told there is no paints or jackets to be ordered at the time. I guess we can ware our old Overnite or ups paints!
Paints ??? what do you have to paint your own color on your pants ??:lmao:

This morning an e=mail came out, "your brown UPS issued pants and shorts are the only acceptable uniform combination". Nothing like waiting till the last minute to change your mind.
There is a class action grievance in the works, so I am told.
We shall see...

This morning an e=mail came out, "your brown UPS issued pants and shorts are the only acceptable uniform combination". Nothing like waiting till the last minute to change your mind.
There is a class action grievance in the works, so I am told.
We shall see...
We have a driver wearing blue jeans since tfi announced buying us out . He went to management and requested new pants they denied his request. He needed a larger pant size. Doubt they would buy him new brown pants now ?

These 100% polyester uniform shirts are warmer than the ups shirts. They feel like you are wearing plastic wrap. The shirts need a pocket. I’m always reaching for the pen I usually keep in my shirt pocket. I’m trying to put a DR or BOL in my shirt pocket. They shirts and hats look like they came form Family Dollar.

These 100% polyester uniform shirts are warmer than the ups shirts. They feel like you are wearing plastic wrap. The shirts need a pocket. I’m always reaching for the pen I usually keep in my shirt pocket. I’m trying to put a DR or BOL in my shirt pocket. They shirts and hats look like they came form Family Dollar.
Well, TForce can’t afford Lands End shirts, so Family Dollar it is. Remember, UPS reported that the freight segment was at a 98 OR last year. UPS’ poor business plan had nothing to do with the freight segment hemorrhaging money. It’s all your fault driver. You failed to see the big picture. UPS freight management still gets their bonus though. Nothing like paying for poor performance....