XPO | New Uniforms

vetran peddleman

FOR ENTERTAINMENT USE ONLY
Credits
I was working the I/b dock the other morning and I noticed a via driver that I'd never seen before chocking his trailer. I noticed that he had the new all black xpo uniform on . I asked him how long he's had it . He said about 3 weeks. "How do you like it", I asked? He said that he did like it "Looks pretty good", I told him. "What sic are you out of", I asked him." Carlstadt ,NJ", he said.

I can't help but to wonder if anybody else out there in XPO LTL land has received their uniforms yet?

I was working the I/b dock the other morning and I noticed a via driver that I'd never seen before chocking his trailer. I noticed that he had the new all black xpo uniform on . I asked him how long he's had it . He said about 3 weeks. "How do you like it", I asked? He said that he did like it "Looks pretty good", I told him. "What sic are you out of", I asked him." Carlstadt ,NJ", he said.

I can't help but to wonder if anybody else out there in XPO LTL land has received their uniforms yet?
Our order goes in next week. All polo's for me! No more table cloth's!

Is he the one guy from the video/calender/photo shoot? He's had his for awhile.....

If I lived where you do I would be asking for the fleece lined flannel ones... Lol
Actually.... It looks like they actually have a real winter jacket now. Every "winter" jacket Conway ever gave me went in the garbage. When your laying on the pavement and its -30 not including the wind and your beating on your frozen brakes, you appreciate real winter gear.

Yeah I got part of mine, like wearing a plastic bag, the pants run way small had to send mine back