XPO | New Uniforms

Got word today that a few pair of pants came into our SIC, as luck would have it, some of them have the size of the inseam and waist reversed. This will make for a lot of tall skinny people. Go XPO! Can't do anything right!! Nuff said!!

Got word today that a few pair of pants came into our SIC, as luck would have it, some of them have the size of the inseam and waist reversed. This will make for a lot of tall skinny people. Go XPO! Can't do anything right!! Nuff said!!
We have several that are waiting for "resizing". Pant and shirts.

"Go XPO! Can't do anything right!! Nuff said!!"

What an incredibly ridiculous comment on so many levels. Some guy got his pants order wrong. Calm down man.

I was working the I/b dock the other morning and I noticed a via driver that I'd never seen before chocking his trailer. I noticed that he had the new all black xpo uniform on . I asked him how long he's had it . He said about 3 weeks. "How do you like it", I asked? He said that he did like it "Looks pretty good", I told him. "What sic are you out of", I asked him." Carlstadt ,NJ", he said.

I can't help but to wonder if anybody else out there in XPO LTL land has received their uniforms yet?
ure
This might be a little off topic but I've seen red XPO straps showing up in trailers. Anyone else seen them?
reno has got a bunch of red straps in. I dont see any difference except to "XPOLogistics" on the strap