Estes | New Uniforms

I understand that. At more terminals than not though the drivers are hooking while there is 2 or more yard trucks out chilling having a nice talk in the corner of the yard. I don’t mind hooking though but I just hate to see freight being held up for whatever reason, every minute counts.

I know what you mean. Personally, I'd rather keep busy as it makes time go by.

I don't mind hooking when we have down time, it just causes issues when we're getting hit as it just backs things up more.

I will say though, we typically don't know what trailers go together and what not. They call hooks out on the radio for us.

Last edited:
Thought the new uniforms we're going to be a muti color disaster that I wasn't going to even waste my time ordering.orde black works for me. Though I wish that there was some kind of reflective material on them somewhere but I can always just wear a vest while I'm out in the yard .

Thank goodness these uniforms are tasteful and thankfully they don’t have that goofy reflective nonsense on them. Fine job on these. I ordered some too yesterday and was only allowed 3 as well.