Averitt | New vacation pkg ! Thank you !

Iceman

Company Man
Credits
Just annouced, 4 after 20, 5 after 30, 6 after 40 and 8 after 50 ! Thank you for the much needed boost in vacation time !

Just annouced, 4 after 20, 5 after 30, 6 after 40 and 8 after 50 ! Thank you for the much needed boost in vacation time !

Congrats to the older guys. That was long overdue. Hoping for something for the rest of the workforce. That benefit means little to the young guys who have 15 years to wait before they can enjoy it

lost on that one lol hope I'm not right ...is that 4 weeks after 20 years and so on???? I hope that's not 8 weeks after 50 years of service. maybe its 4 weeks after you are 20 lol

lost on that one lol hope I'm not right ...is that 4 weeks after 20 years and so on???? I hope that's not 8 weeks after 50 years of service. maybe its 4 weeks after you are 20 lol
You are exactly right, you read it correctly !

They will never allow you to get 50.
I will have to be 69 years old to see my 50th anniversary. We have a couple of 70 year old drivers in Knx. We are blessed with some 400 mile or less runs that an older feller can run if he wishes to work a while.