XPO | New Volvos?

lots of idiot lights on dash.. make sure to carry black electrical tape to cover up . i hope they spent a couple of dollars on driver's seat. otherwise it's a very uncomfortable ride and makes for a long night or day.... but the cup holders are nice

lots of idiot lights on dash.. make sure to carry black electrical tape to cover up . i hope they spent a couple of dollars on driver's seat. otherwise it's a very uncomfortable ride and makes for a long night or day.... but the cup holders are nice
If an "idiot light" is on that usually means something is wrong. Why not take it to the shop before driving it that way? Asking for a less interested friend. :smile new:

Dashboard: 7 warning lights letting you know that your vehicle is about to explode.

SuperTrucker: applies black tape to lights and mutters, "I'm no idjit!"

That truck could have a lazy boy recliner in it and someone would complain. Remember the Junk CCX and Conway bought us? All these trucks are Cadillacs now. Go sit in your spring suspension non air ride truck and don’t forget to push the air button to start it but not more than 3 times or you will need to air the tank up.
Amen. I thought the air starts were bad until I had to do a line run in the old-aeromax.

If an "idiot light" is on that usually means something is wrong. Why not take it to the shop before driving it that way? Asking for a less interested friend. :smile new:
shop does nothing says it's a sensor. jiffy lube is more qualified. wrote it up every day with a number beside it , to let them know how many times i am writing it up. night driver says nothing wrong and takes tape off of idiot light. one night engine let's loose and night driver gets the sh*t cause he says nothing wrong .now they are concerned. F'em

shop does nothing says it's a sensor. jiffy lube is more qualified. wrote it up every day with a number beside it , to let them know how many times i am writing it up. night driver says nothing wrong and takes tape off of idiot light. one night engine let's loose and night driver gets the sh*t cause he says nothing wrong .now they are concerned. F'em
See it all the time. Safety first .

That truck could have a lazy boy recliner in it and someone would complain. Remember the Junk CCX and Conway bought us? All these trucks are Cadillacs now. Go sit in your spring suspension non air ride truck and don’t forget to push the air button to start it but not more than 3 times or you will need to air the tank up.
with no radio and a fan on the dash for air conditioning

Exactly! We just never really thought about the base line trucks Conway spent no money on. They really did do us wrong.
From what I was told. The only reason that the some of the Sterling had chrome on them was it would have cost the company to have it removed. But hey they had the cruise control buttons there just to tease you

Grow a pair if the light is on refuse to drive it. Hopefully they fire you so you can retire early. Remember the law says as long as you're acting in good faith you can't be disciplined.
Like you said grow a pair.

As per the policy book Section 3 page 21

■ Mechanical Failure: Any accident caused by a driver’s negligence to heed a warning indication of mechanical failure in their vehicle is preventable. It’s the driver’s responsibility to report unsafe vehicle conditions and obtain immediate repairs when continued operation might result in an accident. If unexpected mechanical difficulties occur during a trip and, upon discovery, the driver fails to check with the company for emergency instructions prior to an accident, a resulting accident could be charged preventable. Furthermore, any accident caused by mechanical failure as a result of abusive driving is preventable

God for bid it is a manual trans

Like you said grow a pair.

As per the policy book Section 3 page 21

■ Mechanical Failure: Any accident caused by a driver’s negligence to heed a warning indication of mechanical failure in their vehicle is preventable. It’s the driver’s responsibility to report unsafe vehicle conditions and obtain immediate repairs when continued operation might result in an accident. If unexpected mechanical difficulties occur during a trip and, upon discovery, the driver fails to check with the company for emergency instructions prior to an accident, a resulting accident could be charged preventable. Furthermore, any accident caused by mechanical failure as a result of abusive driving is preventable
Policy .. lol . Like it states in there policy. Subject to change at anytime. It’s their policy at their whim. Means nothing outside of Xpo. Not a legal document

Policy .. lol . Like it states in there policy. Subject to change at anytime. It’s their policy at their whim. Means nothing outside of Xpo. Not a legal document
Well this is: § 396.13 Driver inspection.

Before driving a motor vehicle, the driver shall:

(a) Be satisfied that the motor vehicle is in safe operating condition;
(b) Review the last driver vehicle inspection report if required by § 396.11(a)(2)(i); and
(c) Sign the report to acknowledge that the driver has reviewed it and that there is a certification that the required repairs have been performed. The signature requirement does not apply to listed defects on a towed unit which is no longer part of the vehicle combination.