Averitt | New Wage Implement

Averitt is a regional carrier so expect the pay to be above the bottom feeders (AAA and Central) and below the national carriers (Fx, OD, UPS). Probably in the $26 hr range

All depends on your location and the center you apply for. I have seen us bring drivers with a clean record in within a few cents of topout.

The competition, like are ourselves ,are hiring like crazy. Now would be a great time to leave. I know a couple that walked on into a big non regional company simply because of them coming from Averitt and their clean record. I know some of my co-workers would love it if some would leave, but that only has happened maybe once in 20 years, and he was Combo.

Thx much... Hpuston Tx. location..... City driver & shuttle (linehaul) pay ???// Had a recent interview and it went well.. They have initiated my backround investigation!!!!!!
I heard the incompetent terminal mgr in Houston was retiring (should have happened years ago. But then the saying goes, "The devil you know....."

All the cioper bagging lol. We are a LITTLE low on pay, but much less bs. I'm linehaul with a run that is good for $100k, will pay ~$109k after our raise in August. Guess that'not enough for some though!
We getting another raise in August?

Haha, sorry buddy, I'm a Cooper driver. Just responding to the "bottom feeder cooper trash" comments that always float around these boards.

A new low for my company. It only takes 5 out of 14 safety points to transfer. This is down from the 8 points that has been the standard for years. Change in late June this year. Call hotline to hear the change yourself. What are the long term consequences of lowering more and more safety standards.

A new low for my company. It only takes 5 out of 14 safety points to transfer. This is down from the 8 points that has been the standard for years. Change in late June this year. Call hotline to hear the change yourself. What are the long term consequences of lowering more and more safety standards.
I think it's a great plan. We have passed over our own employees to hire off the street simply because a driver has had a bad run of luck in having a couple of accidents. I know I've been there myself, I was down to one point at one time.