Holland | New Year's Eve

skullcramp

Government Seal
Credits
Did any other terminals work a regular day on New Year's Eve? MI did with comical results. 2 hour early start for inbound, lotta call offs, no one was going on peddles, no wait load peddles, oops lotta places closed, ok bring it in. Anyone want to leave early? Not much to do. No? Ok find someone to help on the dock. Outbound shift? Regular day 3-1130. Ok do 7 people want to leave no points no pay? Can I use a personal day? No you need 48 hours notice only no pay. Ok I'll stay. Wander around the dock break one inbound. 6 o'clock wait what? We have 30+ hooks? Shi$ ok mandatory the 11am shift. Lunchtime dock is clear. Oh I forgot to say that the hr "lady" told us at preshift that you do NOT get an 8 hour guarantee. This is a holiday. If it's a holiday why are we working? Doesn't matter if we cut the shift you only get paid the hours you worked. 8 pm all work ends. Steward passes out grievance forms. Outbound shift gets 3.5 hours of pay. Management at its best. My question is how is it done in the real world?

Synergy management numbers game & yeah all barns was open and remember its just a paycheck and your are just a number , no more no less and will never ever change , so have a Snickers candy bar & Have a great day

Synergy management numbers game & yeah all barns was open and remember its just a paycheck and your are just a number , no more no less and will never ever change , so have a Snickers candy bar & Have a great day
Tell me it’s not true partner? Donna told me this morning that you and Jamie worked New Year’s Eve in KC? I’m on my way to Dallas with a hot load, and she had to give me one of the Moldavian drivers to team with me because she said you weren’t available.Said you were Out of hours.

Tell me it’s not true partner? Donna told me this morning that you and Jamie worked New Year’s Eve in KC? I’m on my way to Dallas with a hot load, and she had to give me one of the Moldavian drivers to team with me because she said you weren’t available.Said you were Out of hours.

Hope you got a hotel with mirrors.
Jamie is teaching Wong some new tricks with his ELD

pZWTNOY.jpg

You're giving away Snickers bars? Don't you think you need every one for yourself?

More likely out of Snickers bars.

Did any other terminals work a regular day on New Year's Eve? MI did with comical results. 2 hour early start for inbound, lotta call offs, no one was going on peddles, no wait load peddles, oops lotta places closed, ok bring it in. Anyone want to leave early? Not much to do. No? Ok find someone to help on the dock. Outbound shift? Regular day 3-1130. Ok do 7 people want to leave no points no pay? Can I use a personal day? No you need 48 hours notice only no pay. Ok I'll stay. Wander around the dock break one inbound. 6 o'clock wait what? We have 30+ hooks? Shi$ ok mandatory the 11am shift. Lunchtime dock is clear. Oh I forgot to say that the hr "lady" told us at preshift that you do NOT get an 8 hour guarantee. This is a holiday. If it's a holiday why are we working? Doesn't matter if we cut the shift you only get paid the hours you worked. 8 pm all work ends. Steward passes out grievance forms. Outbound shift gets 3.5 hours of pay. Management at its best. My question is how is it done in the real world?

My skull just cramped...