XPO | newest truck longest run

I've been seeing '08s coming and going for several weeks already...also been seeing some '98s.

The '98s are good for brand recognition. We park them directly on the interstates with high visibility triangles behind them. Beats spending on NASCAR because .........um, I'm not going to say it. Anyways, people that do not fit into the indisputably influential NASCAR demographic also get to see our name s'more.

hey guys new to the forum...i have to say after 1 1/2years of driving these old,rough trucks with no a/c im glad to see this change...too bad its not until the new jsp

I'll believe it when I see it, I have been with this company now for 13 1/2 years and the last 3 or 4 I haven't believed any thing I hear that comes out of there mouths.

98's?? out here in the west they're still sending 95's out as loaners. Granted they are basically brand new trucks with all the parts that have been replaced but hey why not get our money's worth out of a truck with 1.5 mil on it?

Good lord, I must put up with alot. I drive a '99 every day and it honestly doesn't bother me one bit. Yeah it would be nice to have A/C, but I'm not going to kick up a fuss over it.

I drove an '08 a few days ago and honestly, I'd rather drive my '99. The damn things are so computerized that it's ridiculous. When you mash down on the accelerator, it takes 1-2 seconds for the engine to respond. I killed the thing twice on the way out of town because of this. And then when you go to push the starter button it doesn't do anything. Have to push it 2-3 times before the damn computer will let the truck restart.

Add to that the fact that they look ridiculous with the small little tires they put on them. Screw that... I'll take my '99 over an '08 ANY DAY. It has way more power, too.

well i drive 352 miles everyday on a P&D run and i have to say the no a/c thing is just bad...mid 90's everyday,truck loaded backassward(thats another topic in itself) its just bad..i have no problem driving one of the older units but a/c should be a must!!

98's?? out here in the west they're still sending 95's out as loaners. Granted they are basically brand new trucks with all the parts that have been replaced but hey why not get our money's worth out of a truck with 1.5 mil on it?

Out here in the west the are sending 95's out on 500 mile runs every night let alone as loaners.

Good lord, I must put up with alot. I drive a '99 every day and it honestly doesn't bother me one bit. Yeah it would be nice to have A/C, but I'm not going to kick up a fuss over it.

I drove an '08 a few days ago and honestly, I'd rather drive my '99. The damn things are so computerized that it's ridiculous. When you mash down on the accelerator, it takes 1-2 seconds for the engine to respond. I killed the thing twice on the way out of town because of this. And then when you go to push the starter button it doesn't do anything. Have to push it 2-3 times before the damn computer will let the truck restart.

Add to that the fact that they look ridiculous with the small little tires they put on them. Screw that... I'll take my '99 over an '08 ANY DAY. It has way more power, too.

Yeah, I wouldn't mind having a 99 myself. They ride better and pull better. I mind having a 98 that rides like a tank and shakes like a 6.5 earthquake and don't forget noisy. That's not even bringing up the dash that bounces like jello when you hit a bump and rattles that rattle all night long. I love the multiple colors of conway on the truck too. One side all white, the other side orange stripe on the door and blue and
orange on the fairing. New conway logos on the doors and CWX on the wind deflector. Yep, I would be happy with a 99 too!!!!!!