XPO | newest truck longest run

I've stated this before:

As a consumer if I see a business that doesn't take care of it's premises/trucks/cars then I don't want to do business with them. It signals to me trouble in the books and how so I know I can trust that place with a purchase/service?

My example: when Kmart was in serious trouble I went to the local store and inside the stock wasn't changed out, old signs, apathy on the part of workers there. Apparently no one cared because THEY believed their jobs were on the line as most were.

I looked around then walked out without making a purchase. I couldn't be sure I could make a return if there were problems with the product, did I have the freshest product. Also the doom & gloom feeling put me off.

Not to say that a store or business has to have brand new equipment constantly but well taken care of equipment shows me that I can, as a consumer, put trust in that business.

Many of the small businesses won't watch the news to see which company is going under but base their decision on which company services they want to use on price, quality and the person they interact wtih (driver for most part). Seeing older trucks with different colors/peeling signs will cause me to avoid using that company. How can I know that a company that doesn't care about it's workers/equipment will care about my freight? How will I know that driver isn't disgruntied to the point of not caring and so my freight will be lost or damanged? Getting my product to a customer is very important to the life of my business and I'll keep my eye open on who will help me keep my business going.

If you've been around this company long enough you will remember that (in upper managements opinion) you are lucky that you are allowed to work at such a great company and customers should feel privileged that conway deigns to service their petty needs.

If you've been around this company long enough you will remember that (in upper managements opinion) you are lucky that you are allowed to work at such a great company
They wont escape that one for a while ....

and customers should feel privileged that conway deigns to service their petty

This one they are working on ... they have made improvements on that

I've stated this before:

As a consumer if I see a business that doesn't take care of it's premises/trucks/cars then I don't want to do business with them. It signals to me trouble in the books and how so I know I can trust that place with a purchase/service?

My example: when Kmart was in serious trouble I went to the local store and inside the stock wasn't changed out, old signs, apathy on the part of workers there. Apparently no one cared because THEY believed their jobs were on the line as most were.

I looked around then walked out without making a purchase. I couldn't be sure I could make a return if there were problems with the product, did I have the freshest product. Also the doom & gloom feeling put me off.

Not to say that a store or business has to have brand new equipment constantly but well taken care of equipment shows me that I can, as a consumer, put trust in that business.

Many of the small businesses won't watch the news to see which company is going under but base their decision on which company services they want to use on price, quality and the person they interact wtih (driver for most part). Seeing older trucks with different colors/peeling signs will cause me to avoid using that company. How can I know that a company that doesn't care about it's workers/equipment will care about my freight? How will I know that driver isn't disgruntied to the point of not caring and so my freight will be lost or damanged? Getting my product to a customer is very important to the life of my business and I'll keep my eye open on who will help me keep my business going.

Yep, if you ever want to see how a company is doing, look at the equipment. Tell me if I am wrong but, wasn't all this new blue stripe branding all about making the company uniform and good looking? I love seeing the junk going up and down the road. Make me proud, not.

If you've been around this company long enough you will remember that (in upper managements opinion) you are lucky that you are allowed to work at such a great company and customers should feel privileged that conway deigns to service their petty needs.

Absolutely!!

When I was in the City for all of those years I worked my butt of to take care of my customers. Then they would call PRICING at XGO and they would be treated like crap and then there would go part of our freight. One customer actually had Pricing yell at them saying we didn't want freight in that particular lane. That was the last time they called Pricing . Never was able to get Extra Freight from that customer again. I reported it and all I was told was that we wasn't pushing for freight in that particular lane. I asked about how my customer was treated and they would not even reply.