ABF | Next Contract

1FastVette

TB Lurker
Credits
Question.

And i want only real answers please. Not stupid remarks.

With the profit range the company has been making. What do u feel or think the company will offer on the first offer to us employees?

Remeber our Union has to ok this offer to us . The first round offer ? New crew in office?

And what can they really afford to give us? Over the next 5 years contract and still keep. OR's in the 80's range ?

Look at this point I can find any union job paying more an hour than ABF. So don't fall for that we'll go out of business line.

Question.

And i want only real answers please. Not stupid remarks.

With the profit range the company has been making. What do u feel or think the company will offer on the first offer to us employees?

Remeber our Union has to ok this offer to us . The first round offer ? New crew in office?

And what can they really afford to give us? Over the next 5 years contract and still keep. OR's in the 80's range ?
I was thinking we might have a shot at a decent contract this time with the new administration but after giving the company the 34 hour reset im not so sure....

Nah this guy is a least active. Local 830 beer guys in philly went on strike last month our local president who is also VP at large and Obrien showed up and got it resolved with 3 dollars up front ,dollar after, plus 3 year contract only. Just so happens to expire when the city is hosting some big events that year. Good foresight or luck?

You shouldn't ask for anything less than $38.50hr and 88cpm.
So you are suggesting that we take an $8.16 per hour pay cut? With the amount currently paid by our employer for our pension and our insurance, we currently make $46.66 per hour. How much is your hourly rate with pension and insurance that is paid on your behalf by your employer added in?

So you are suggesting that we take an $8.16 per hour pay cut? With the amount currently paid by our employer for our pension and our insurance, we currently make $46.66 per hour. How much is your hourly rate with pension and insurance that is paid on your behalf by your employer added in?
He doesn’t even work in ltl anymore. He was at Fed Ex & posts like he still works there. He’s not a fan of the union, so he’s just trolling….

Ok, Sparky. I can see you've been fully indoctrinated.

Btw, if your TOTAL compensation package is only $46.66,then ABF is getting the deal of a lifetime.

Btw, if your TOTAL compensation package is only $46.66,then ABF is getting the deal of a lifetime.
I almost deleted your post (the $38.50 post) for trolling because that was ridiculous.....I didnt because someone else had already responded to it.....you seem to cherry pick your responses so I would also like to know the answer to the pension question that "Sparky" had asked....also indoctrination is a joke....I could ask you about "indoctrination" to want a work experience where you have no rights....

I’ve got your Sparky on my butt. Just put your lips on it when you need a recharge. Again, what was your pay per hour figuring in hourly rate, pension, and insurance paid by your employer when you actually were in the freight business? Can’t answer, then move along Troll.