NFC South

RickyRicardo

TB Regular
Credits
I think the Saints can get their first win today, especially at home.

I like Tampa but give the edge to the Cowboys for no reason other than a hunch.

The Falcons face another 2-0 team at San Diego but will pull it off with a close score.

Thanks for the flowers on the Saints in your opening comments Ricky, but the Saints defense couldn't stop a runny nose right now...I didn't think an offensive minded coach(Payton) could affect the defense like this, bu they really miss this guy...The best the Saints can do is try to stay in games and maybe pull a couple out this and hope we can get into the draft early and get some good defensive players...

A bunch of good teams throughout the league have 2 losses.Teams that look like world beaters one week,looks like crap the next.Its hard to pick any team that you can or cant guarantee a playoff spot.

NFC South predictions

ATL @ WAS Falcons win in the air. RG3 has only thrown 4 TD passes all season, barely a third of Matt Ryan.

SEA @ CAR Panthers win at home. The dirtybirds got lucky last week.

SD @ NO I want to see the Saints break their streak, but don't think it will be today.

The mood must of been kinda somber around Baton Rouge today.

Maybe to some...But Brees lifted us back up last....No, somber would be a word to describe the feeling after a game they lost,that we thought they should have won..The Tigers deserved to lose that game...The offense has been less than mediocre in the last 3 weeks...I should have made my predictions at the beginning of the season, but just couldn't bring myself to do it...I see them winning 8, maybe nine games...They'll come back with fire in their eye against South Carolina,but will lose...Alabama is always a slobber knocker,so that one I will leave as a toss up...

Not so festive in Athens either.

That game, was hard to watch..I know SC is good, but I didn't see them having a feast of The Dogs....Georgia really didn't know how to plan a comeback...I mean,how do you coach a defense that's down that much at halftime...But, if you guys ever get rid of Mark, he can come to Baton Rouge...I like the guy myself....