NFC South

Is Reid gone at years end,regardless of finish????

I do not see any way he can keep his job. The fan base is up in arms & Lurie has to stabilize the situation at the Linc.

The list is long with what went wrong. promoting the O Line coach to Run the D, hiring Washburn before he named his DC, game plans that were horrible and refusing to alter as the disaster unfolded, the drafting has been abysmal though the 2012 draft looks solid right now, lots more I could say but you get the picture. Oh yeah this one: firing Castillo as DC then firing Washburn 6 weeks later. Then leaking how Washburn was a disruption in the locker room and undermined Castillo. That went on for a season and a third and Reid just found out about it?

I feel bad for Andy. He has lived every parents worst nightmare. He probably should have taken time off from football. I wish him well in wherever he goes in life. His future in football should not be in Philly.

Yea,a year off would be a wise move for him.I think coach,s get waaaay too much blame or fame for teams.John Fox was ran out of Carolina,but seems to be doing a good job in Denver.

Yea,a year off would be a wise move for him.I think coach,s get waaaay too much blame or fame for teams.John Fox was ran out of Carolina,but seems to be doing a good job in Denver.
There are times when I think that a coach is bad, especially with play calling. But it isn't the coach that fumbles, misses blocks, or throws interceptions.