NFL Conference Championships......Make your picks.

Ravens vs. Patriots
Too much offense, even for the Ravens' great defense. Baltimore offense is still not good enough to out score a well oiled machine like the Patriots offense.

Giants vs. 49ers
The Giants will pick away at that great defense of the 49ers and still put up points, as long as the Giants offensive coordinator doesn't get too conservative with the play calling. The 49ers offense won't score much.....especially with Alex Smith laying on his back.

OK...One more time...LOL

Giants over 49ers

Ravins over Patriots..

Giants over Ravins----Superbowl...
You just be more patient Mr. The Super Bowl picks will be offered at a later date. (Plus, you look silly with your premature Superbowl pick, because the Ravens are not going.)

Ravens vs. Patriots
Too much offense, even for the Ravens' great defense. Baltimore offense is still not good enough to out score a well oiled machine like the Patriots offense.

Giants vs. 49ers
The Giants will pick away at that great defense of the 49ers and still put up points, as long as the Giants offensive coordinator doesn't get too conservative with the play calling. The 49ers offense won't score much.....especially with Alex Smith laying on his back.

A rematch,huh...Those "O" linemen for the Giants better be in shape...Those down linemen for the 49ers are very quick...Ask New Orleans...

Patriots defense ranked almost dead last..Remember what they say,"Defenses win Championships"...It almost sounds like a 49er-Ravens matchup..But you know me,I never go with popularity...

Me too,like winning my playoff fantasy"winner take all"league,lol...I picked all Patriots and Niners for Championship and SB..

:bgroovy::bgroovy:ONE HARBAUGH DOWN, ONE HARBAUGH TO GO!:bgroovy::bgroovy:

Another worthless kicker lets his team down. If I were him, I'd head for Avis car rental for my trip home instead of the team plane. Great game. I expected Flacco to make a mistake, as he did. But, I didn't expect Brady to make the mistakes that he did. Very exciting game, but I was planning for overtime. We'll take the win.

Looks like that young "D" line is starting to wear the "O" line of the G men down...Done the same thing with the Saints... Giants need a stop right here..