NFL Playoffs.....Make your picks.

Northern Flash

Today's Democrats are similar to Commies.
Credits
Saints vs. 49ers (Sat. @ 4:30)
Broncos vs. Patriots (Sat. @ 8:00)

Texans vs. Ravens (Sun. @ 1:00)
Packers vs. Giants (Sun.@ 4:30)

Saints by 10...It's worked so for,but I may take offense if they lose by 3...LOL...

New England by at least 20..

Ravins by a bunch..

I'm going against the grain on this one...Giants by3..

Saints by 10...It's worked so for,but I may take offense if they lose by 3...LOL...

New England by at least 20..

Ravins by a bunch..

I'm going against the grain on this one...Giants by3..

Looks like I'm going to be 3-1...Not bad.....Jeff congrats on your wish for the Giants....I just felt like the Giants defense was playing a lot better than the Packs'..."Defense wins Championships"....

How bout a San Fran / New England Superbowl ?

Good calls Stark. I stunk it up. (1-3) But, there are a couple teams that I would rather be wrong, than root for them. Baltimore and San Fran come to mind.

Good calls Stark. I stunk it up. (1-3) But, there are a couple teams that I would rather be wrong, than root for them. Baltimore and San Fran come to mind.

I may have an upper hand NF...My son is a football nut and computer freak...He's already made this season of all the teams..The way it looks on his calls, is San Fran/New England..But I'm going against the computer and pick Giants/Ravens in the Superbowl...But then again, I almost always go against the grain...

I'm guilty of making my picks in favor of which team I like or don't like, versus which team that I think will win. Now, when there is some cash on the line.....my picks are a little different.

Wow. My Packers laid an egg. Three turnovers and at least eight dropped balls. And not to mention, they had two different calls that went their way that shouldn't have. Very unlike the Packers. And poorly timed I might add. Although I like the G-Men, the Patriots are the only team that I have left. The Patriots will beat the G-men in the big dance.

The Giants D have surfaced at just the right time. And Eli will get the scoring done out on the left coast next weekend. They are dangerous.

Yea,we gotta take some conference losses so some other teams in our weak conference can make the Dance,lol.Yea,that was ugly,Roy probably still has them running sprints.

I may have an upper hand NF...My son is a football nut and computer freak...He's already made this season of all the teams..The way it looks on his calls, is San Fran/New England..But I'm going against the computer and pick Giants/Ravens in the Superbowl...But then again, I almost always go against the grain...
Like father like son.

Ya know I was just sittin' here thankin'...I wonder if the NFL has something up their sleeves here...How bout a "Harbaugh Brothers Superbowl"? Hmmm...Another record, I think... Hey... The NCAA pulled it off...Two SEC teams playing for the National Championship? A record...Hmm..Interesting..

Ya know I was just sittin' here thankin'...I wonder if the NFL has something up their sleeves here...How bout a "Harbaugh Brothers Superbowl"? Hmmm...Another record, I think... Hey... The NCAA pulled it off...Two SEC teams playing for the National Championship? A record...Hmm..Interesting..
The "brothers" record in a Super Bowl won't be set this year, because both will be sent packin' next weekend.

The "brothers" record in a Super Bowl won't be set this year, because both will be sent packin' next weekend.

You may be right NF...But I think the NFL might be lookin' for high ratings this year..You know, the "no training camps and pre-season games" and all...I'm just spit-ballin' though...