NFL Power Rankings..

a9faninnc

TB Legend
Credits
Heard some opinions on NFL Station yesterday.Some surprise omissions and additions.Heres mine.

1.Patriots
2.Green Bay
3.Baltimore
4.Pittsburgh
5.Giants
6.San Francisco
7.Chicago
8.Philly
9.Houston
10.Denver

Saints are good but I want to see how they gel without Payton.I also like Atlanta,Dallas,Detroit,and of course Carolina.

OK...Let me let you in on something here, my football loving friend...Drew Brees is an "on the field" head coach himself...If this team fails to make the playoffs this year, it won't be because of what they have been through,or because Payton is not there...It will be because they "gave-up" on each other...This is the most "well-oiled" self-coached team that I have seen in the NFL since the Raiders and Steelers of their golden years...Both of those teams could have ran themselves,with or without Knoll or Madden...

BTW...my assessment of my team doesn't not reflect my devotion to The Who Dat Nation!!!!!!!!!!

OK...Let me let you in on something here, my football loving friend...Drew Brees is an "on the field" head coach himself...If this team fails to make the playoffs this year, it won't be because of what they have been through,or because Payton is not there...It will be because they "gave-up" on each other...This is the most "well-oiled" self-coached team that I have seen in the NFL since the Raiders and Steelers of their golden years...Both of those teams could have ran themselves,with or without Knoll or Madden...

BTW...my assessment of my team doesn't not reflect my devotion to The Who Dat Nation!!!!!!!!!!

HOMER...lol.My first inclination was top 5,however im gonna leave them right outside my preseason 10,for now.I guess I give Payton a little more credit on offense.Brady is a helluva QB,but I dont think the Pats would be near as successful without Belechick.Lets see your 10..

I'm going to go with your picks,EXCEPT, I'm putting the Saints at number 8 and total eliminating the Eagles all together,and that means the Saints make the playoffs.....The Eagles may finish in the top 15...

Denver is a tossup to me,though I think Manning will have a good solid year.They could be alot better than 10,no worse than 15,imo.Eagles played well at the end of last year after digging themselves an early hole.They will be playing with Andy Reids job this year if no Playoffs.

Denver is a tossup to me,though I think Manning will have a good solid year.They could be alot better than 10,no worse than 15,imo.Eagles played well at the end of last year after digging themselves an early hole.They will be playing with Andy Reids job this year if no Playoffs.

That's why I'm taking the Eagles out,totally....They have done this time,after time...One thing is for sure about the Eagles, they are consistant about that...

Denver won't do jack ****... There Defense sucks and the O line can't protect Manning.... Manning was so good because of Jeff Saturday...

I don't see Cincy on the list.... I moved The Raiders ,too #2 on my "fav's" list.
It was to much... I couldn't leave my Bengals.

The Bengals,though much improved last year,did not beat a team with a winning record.Playing Ravens and Steelers twice,playing the NFC East,and the improved AFC West may drop them down a notch this year.

While I am a Tarheel fan,and like Jeff Saturday,no way can you equate the success of Manning to a center.Broncos won the division with Tebow last year,barring an early Manning exit from the season,only an apocalypse will prevent them from winning division,lol..

Heard some opinions on NFL Station yesterday.Some surprise omissions and additions.Heres mine.

1.Patriots
2.Green Bay
3.Baltimore
4.Pittsburgh
5.Giants
6.San Francisco
7.Chicago
8.Philly
9.Houston
10.Denver

Saints are good but I want to see how they gel without Payton.I also like Atlanta,Dallas,Detroit,and of course Carolina.

1. NY Giants because they won it all.
2. San Fran
3. GB
4. Philly
5. Pittsburgh
6. Baltimore
7. NO
8. NE
9. Carolina
10 Detriot

I don't care for Dallas, over rated every year. I am down on the AFC, I think the power has swung to the NFC in a big way. I expect Detriot and Carolina to make a lot of noise.

2. San Fran
3. GB
4. Philly
5. Pittsburgh
6. Baltimore
7. NO
8. NE
9. Carolina
10 Detriot

I don't care for Dallas, over rated every year. I am down on the AFC, I think the power has swung to the NFC in a big way. I expect Detriot and Carolina to make a lot of noise.

Hope your right about the Panthers,but I cant put them in my 10 yet,too many questions on defense and receivers.Even though the G men won it last year,they wasn't the best team and this is a new year.9ers have a stout defense and made some improvement on offense.Still not sure about Alex Smith though.

One thing I think we all can agree on,lets play some football before half the league gets arrested.

2. San Fran
3. GB
4. Philly
5. Pittsburgh
6. Baltimore
7. NO
8. NE
9. Carolina
10 Detriot

Thanks for the "step up" Roadrunner...I had the Saints at 8.........WHO DAT.......

They take NE 7 out of 10 times. Book it LOL
Keep dreamin'......

tom_brady_photos1.jpg