NFL This Past Weekend Best Ever?

Steward of the Rock

TB Veteran
Credits
In my opinion, this past weekends four games were the best that I have ever seen. Topped off with the best playoff game ever between Kansas City and Buffalo. The last two minutes of that game was a shoot out with 25 total points scored between the two teams combined and ending regulation in a tie. Kansas City won the coin toss and scored the deciding touchdown on their first possession. So basically, a simple coin toss decided that game as Buffalo would have probably done the same had they won the coin toss. It would not surprise me if the AFC and NFC championship games as well as the Super Bowl coming up end up having the highest viewer ratings ever. I can’t wait for the next round.

Well I stopped watching the football entirely years ago when they went woke with public displays of such politics and so forth that is not part of the game. When I see football, All I want is football., Everything else stops at the stadium gates.

The div playoffs yesterday was very well played. I have seen some football in my lifetime but think those two games are probably part of history now. If not world record quality playing by some.

I am still hysterical over a incident in game where little bit bounced off tiny lumbering a few yards on with the ball. You see his legs, spine and so on compress as a minor annoyance to Tiny. Who does little bit think he is trying to do?

Ball is here. It needs to go there to that line. Everything else is BS.

I prefer the AFL (Arkansas Football League).
Various cars on blocks and broken appliances strewn around the field. And Bertha and Puddin’ at opposites ends laying down with legs in the air as goalposts……..:19::lmao::lmao::452:
Those two end zones have seen a lot of touchdowns over the years. And I like the idea of the Arkansas Football League. All I have to do is walk out my front door and I am on the field. So my double wide could serve as the press box. LOL!!!

In my opinion, this past weekends four games were the best that I have ever seen. Topped off with the best playoff game ever between Kansas City and Buffalo. The last two minutes of that game was a shoot out with 25 total points scored between the two teams combined and ending regulation in a tie. Kansas City won the coin toss and scored the deciding touchdown on their first possession. So basically, a simple coin toss decided that game as Buffalo would have probably done the same had they won the coin toss. It would not surprise me if the AFC and NFC championship games as well as the Super Bowl coming up end up having the highest viewer ratings ever. I can’t wait for the next round.
My partner and I will be doing live updates from KC. We are leaving CR tomorrow so we get there by Saturday.

I was hoping for two more fantastic playoff games this weekend and man did we certainly get them. This year has got to be the most entertaining NFL playoffs ever. I am sure the Rams will be favored in the Super Bowl, but the Bengals did knocked off the top two seeds in the AFC and came back from 18 points down to beat the Chiefs. I CAN‘T WAIT FOR THE SUPER BOWL!!!