NFL Week 1...

a9faninnc

TB Legend
Credits
Surprised by KC and NE.

Seattle is good,Atlanta offense is back,NFC East is weak.Thats about all I took from todays games,so far.

Bills punked the Bears.

Panthers win with the back up QB.

I got ***** by the spreads. Week one always hurts a little.

Derrick Anderson looked good,especially in the first half.I think the receiving corp in Carolina will be fine this year,expecting big things from Benjamin...Both Missouri teams sucked in week 1.

Surprised by KC and NE.

Seattle is good,Atlanta offense is back,NFC East is weak.Thats about all I took from todays games,so far.

My Saints yesterday, couldn't tackle a possum in a phone both... Still have problems on defense, like I said from the beginning... Colston really disappointed me, that's not like him to carry the ball so recklessly.. That lost us the game..

Cooks, is going to be a receiver to reckoned with.. Puts me in the mind of a young Steve Smith..

[video]http://www.panthers.com/media-vault/videos/Kelvin_Benjamin_26yard_TD_catch/830a74a1-4913-44cf-8b0a-50bf566ed371?campaign=social_20140908_31209426[/video]

Panther rookie wr.

Ravens cut Rice after elevator video surfaces.
The NFL must have a leash on the network people the same way NASCAR does, always toeing the company line. Everybody is acting so shocked and judgmental over something they've known for seven months.

I bet some scumbag at TMZ slipped somebody a bag of cash for that tape. And in the interest of fair journalism timed its released on week1 for maximum effect.

Nobody mentions the chick married him AFTER the incident. I guess she didn't mind as long as she felt his future was secure as an NFL player. Let's see how long that lasts when the paychecks stop.

The NFL must have a leash on the network people the same way NASCAR does, always toeing the company line. Everybody is acting so shocked and judgmental over something they've known for seven months.

I bet some scumbag at TMZ slipped somebody a bag of cash for that tape. And in the interest of fair journalism timed its released on week1 for maximum effect.

Nobody mentions the chick married him AFTER the incident. I guess she didn't mind as long as she felt his future was secure as an NFL player. Let's see how long that lasts when the paychecks stop.

Nothing was mentioned about what happened before they boarded the elevator. But the audio has been released and curse words and a spitting incident came from his wife... And the video shows her coming at him as though through aggression. I'm not trying to defend Rice here, what he did was despicable, But the whole story needs to come and not covered up like the NFL usually does.. Also, he was was due 4 million this year.. Could it have been the money?

Commish, you dropped the ball again..

Im not condoning beating a woman but the contents of the video were released and punishment was handed out.What did the actual video differ from what was said in the beginning and what was shown and how did that entail a harsher punishment???Ravens and NFL acted on the public outrage.

Nothing was mentioned about what happened before they boarded the elevator. But the audio has been released and curse words and a spitting incident came from his wife... And the video shows her coming at him as though through aggression. I'm not trying to defend Rice here, what he did was despicable, But the whole story needs to come and not covered up like the NFL usually does.. Also, he was was due 4 million this year.. Could it have been the money?

Aging undersized RB due 10 million over three years and you think it was the money ?

Well yeah, being as that b**** already told everybody it was her fault. They both got premarital counseling and did indeed get married.

The media only tells the story it wants everybody to hear. Never mind what actually happens in peoples personal lives.

If this had been two random idiots working at the Wal-mart we would being saying what a great story this is. How they changed their lives by getting help and growing past the differences in their relationship through strength in Christ to make two individuals into a family.

But that crap don't sell. And these vultures need their money.

Im not condoning beating a woman but the contents of the video were released and punishment was handed out.What did the actual video differ from what was said in the beginning and what was shown and how did that entail a harsher punishment???Ravens and NFL acted on the public outrage.

I love how people sitting at home tweeting now constitutes " outrage ".

Rihanna stayed with Chris Brown after he caved her face in and the women in the audience on Oprah (or was it The View?) applauded her decision. Maybe it's a cultural thing. No word yet from Tina Turner.

Janay Rice just confirmed my opinion. If she doesn't care, who are we to interfere? She's standing by her man and wants him playing football.

"I woke up this morning feeling like I had a horrible nightmare, feeling like I'm mourning the death of the my closest friend. But to have to accept the fact that it's reality is a nightmare in itself. No one knows the pain that the media & unwanted options from the public have caused my family. To make us relive a moment in our lives that we regret everyday is horrible thing. To take something away from the man I love that he has worked his ass off for all his life just to gain ratings is a horrific. THIS IS OUR LIFE! What don't you all get. If your intentions were to hurt us, embarrass us, make us feel alone, take all happiness away, you've succeeded on so many levels. Just know we will continue to grow & show the world what real love is! Ravensnation we love you!"

Enough of this crap.
:1036316054:

This might be a publicity stunt from the restaurant. However, you can look at it both ways. McCoy might be a tight wad, or the restaurant's food and service is so bad that they deserve a .20 cent tip. Maybe Roger Goodell can get to the bottom of the issue, and get us an answer as to why McCoy did that.

Announcement of his findings should be coming the week after the Super Bowl.

The Chickens Are Comin' Home To Roost!!! Yesterday it was reported that the "Commish" knew of this back in July, and did nothing.. I just wonder how the Vilma and the Saints Lawsuit is going to turn out...

Better get those lawyers lined up Commish, you're not as smart of a lawyer as you though..... Either you are an idiot, or there are some stupid owners in the NFL.. Cause if an old truck driver can figure these things out, you know it has to be pretty damned obvious...