NFL Week 2

Starkravinloon

Hero's Falling At Home
Credits
Week 2... Merged it with week one..

Was it me, or was week 2 boring... Even the close games made me yawn... Penalties all over the place... Something like 25 penalties called in the Saints/Browns game.. A 3 hour game turned into a 3 hour and 30 minute game...

If you were watching the Bears/Whiners last night, the penalties would have made you sick. I realize that most of them WERE penalties, but holy cow, every other play there was a penalty. And yes, several other games were riddled with penalties. I complained about it all day long. I agree, it wasn't one of the better days of football IMO.

And by the way......the Saints.....WTH?

Haven't watched the Saints play,but seems like their defense has been downgraded a bit this year.

How bout the Chargers dismantling the Seahawks??Wow.

Bears beat Niners in their home opener for their new stadium.

Panthers can still play defense and are 2-0.

J Charles has really sucked on my fantasy team for 2 weeks.

Peyton is the man.

I know it was just Jax,but will Cousins be the Skins point man for the Redskins in the immediate future.He sure did put up good numbers.

I know it was just Jax,but will Cousins be the Skins point man for the Redskins in the immediate future.He sure did put up good numbers.

I haven't seen SC this morning yet, but they were saying last night during the Sunday Night game, that they thought RG's ankle was broke.. If that's the case, at least he'll be the guy for 8 or 9 weeks...

If you were watching the Bears/Whiners last night, the penalties would have made you sick. I realize that most of them WERE penalties, but holy cow, every other play there was a penalty. And yes, several other games were riddled with penalties. I complained about it all day long. I agree, it wasn't one of the better days of football IMO.

And by the way......the Saints.....WTH?

As I said before, the Saints defense can't tackle a possum in a phone booth....

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/reports-redskins-rg3-says-no-172139907--nfl.html

Not broken but out 6-8 weeks could be enough to cost him his starting position.You have a good rb,2 good wr,s,and a good te.This should be a very productive offense.

I've never seen Brees play like he's been playing.. When we had one of the top rated defense the year we won the Superbowl, nothing could stop this guy.. It's like something is missing... I think he thinks he has to do it all...

I've never seen Brees play like he's been playing.. When we had one of the top rated defense the year we won the Superbowl, nothing could stop this guy.. It's like something is missing... I think he thinks he has to do it all...

I think thats how Matt Ryan played last year.

Sproles and Lance Moore are what is missing. That guy underneath to draw a safety out of the coverage package.

If not for Jimmy G Brees would have been sunk. They were doubling him and he was still scoring TDs.

Sproles and Lance Moore are what is missing. That guy underneath to draw a safety out of the coverage package.

If not for Jimmy G Brees would have been sunk. They were doubling him and he was still scoring TDs.

Bullturd... Have you seen Ingram and the rest? They are beasts this year... They've had a 100 yards or near a 100 yards in both games... Cooks is on fire at wide receiver... It's like he has glue on his fingers.. He's missed three passes thrown his way this year... NO.. I don't buy that reason... If Colston wouldn't have been carrying the ball, against ATL, like he was the Saints had that game.. Mental mistakes and trying to do too much is what's got this team.. Sean Payton even said "I am not coaching the way I should. But that has come to an end today"... That's what he said Monday morning... So those players better strap on this week, cause he is going to run the **** out of them..

Only watching highlights,I still contend defense is where the problem lies.A dynamic offense is gonna have turnovers but their two losses have been a direct result of the defense not being able to finish out games,imo.

Sproles had a career game last night.

The Colts deserved to lose. The refs did blow two major calls though. They called every holding and pass interference all weekend, then missed a huge one last night that ended up getting picked.

Saints are in a division where it will be easy to get back in the hunt.No power teams in the division.Panthers and Falcons both have weaknesses that will show itself as the year draws out.

Sproles had a career game last night.

The Colts deserved to lose. The refs did blow two major calls though. They called every holding and pass interference all weekend, then missed a huge one last night that ended up getting picked.

But Cooks has been putting up high numbers too.. That's what I'm saying, it's not because Sproles is not there, it's something deeper.. And I think Payton hit it on the head.. He and Ryan have not been coaching like they did before..

The Saints have always needed a hard-nosed approach to coaching to get them to listen... And, Indy doesn't have the defense they once had..

KC,Indy,NO at 0-2...Buffalo and Houston at 2-0...It will be interesting to see if the latter can keep it up and the former can step it up.KC looks to be a huge disappointment.Charles has been MIA to this point.

New Orleans went with the 5 year rule on Sproles.. He was slowing down a bit and susceptible to injury.. I don't fault NO for trading him at all.. Sproles will not win a Superbowl with Philly... But, his experience is helping the other backs...

Sproles made that offense better. He is making this offense better.

Without him they lose to Indi. Without him the Saints are losing.

You gotta respect his home run threat. He makes a big difference for such a little guy.

Sproles made that offense better. He is making this offense better.

Without him they lose to Indi. Without him the Saints are losing.

You gotta respect his home run threat. He makes a big difference for such a little guy.

I don't disagree, I just disagree that one player makes the team... Yes, he made the players around him better, he's a competitor... He'll go to the HOF for sure, as a Saint.... But it's like McCoy said about him, it's not just him as a running back, it's him as a person... But if it weren't for those blocks he got every run he made last night, he's packing his bags... And just like in NO, a back can only get those runs against a team with a porous defense.. Again, Indy doesn't have the defense they once had... Put him up against a stingy defense, he's average... He showed it against Seattle...