NFL

The Bronco's offense played one quarter and almost won anyway. They will not win the Super Bowl if they keep letting the good defenses dictate their play calling. When they decided to get aggressive, they tore Seattle up. Too little too late. They deserved to lose. Congratulations to the Seattle fans.

We know how vulnerable Hawks are away,I would say they are pretty vulnerable at home too.Bronco,s not exactly a power defense...Excellent game,I enjoyed it,especially the 4th quarter..

Very disappointed in the Panthers play ,at home,last night..With their next several games being Ravens ,Bears,Bengals,Packers,Hawks,Saints,Eagles,and Falcons they better play a helluva lot better than they did against Steelers.Panthers got literally beat up.On the positive side,im gonna be 3-0 this weekend in my 3 fantasy leagues but would give all those away for my boys to have won..

Your Panthers really looked bad last night a9. Pittsburg is not that good IMO, but the Panthers sure made them look good. It's amazing how some teams can look like Super Bowl contenders one week and look like a cellar dweller the next week.

Steelers had a good offensive game plan.Quick passes that exposed the mediocre secondary that made the pass rush non existent.Run defense pretty much sucked too....Killer schedule coming up,dont look good.

:hissyfit:Very disappointed in my packer's thus far this season, it's starting to look like changes are needed.

:hissyfit:Very disappointed in my packer's thus far this season, it's starting to look like changes are needed.

They,ll be there in the end.Nobody is running away in that division.Bears are beat up,Detroit will choke,and Minnesota is still Minnesota(with or without Peterson).

I'm watching your Saints Stark. Dang......they can't do anything right. I think I heard you hollering at the tv from here a few times. Their D couldn't stop a runny nose. Gonna take a miracle now. End of third.....down 31-3.

Did you guys here this story? They DO have some issues, and they should have lost to the Eggles last night, but Harbaugh has done pretty good with them in my opinion. (But I can't stand that team.....too much whining)

On Sunday night, after the 49ers ended a two-game losing streak by handing the Philadelphia Eagles their first defeat, Sanders went on "NFL Gameday Final" and said, "They want him out. They're not on the same page.

Jim Harbaugh of San Francisco 49ers does not think players want him gone - ESPN