NFL

LOL,im sure if you search hard enough,a few classy fans may be found,jk...I will say that is one stadium,that would be intimidating to wear a visiting jersey to a game..

I've been to 2 games at that stadium so far this year. I see enough opposing teams jerseys and the only "harassment" has been a 2 way street. I've had a great time with opposing teams fans at games. People are pretty much the same everywhere. They don't throw a switch in Philly and make every fan a horrible person. I was at the game Irvin's career was ended. I can tell you the popular story is BS. Dion Sanders and his antics got the booing started. But why ruin a good story bashing Philly fans?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What is being thrown? Looks like snow balls but I don't see any snow. As far as some of that stuff is being thrown from it looks like there are a bunch of great arms in the stands.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
That ONE Eggles fan shouldn't be so mean spirited and throw all of those snowballs.:biglaugh:

Hopefully they took the poor guy up to a luxury box for beer and hot dogs.

Well with that hamstring injury he needed to use the handicap parking space. I'm sure that he needed assistance to get to his car and into the store/restaurant after all.
Maybe it's time that the NFL put together a video with some stars in it to let the public know that fleeing from the police, parking in the handicap spots, and driving without a license is illegal and unacceptable. Because after all, since their latest domestic violence commercials have eliminated all beatings in America. Nobody knows about these laws after all. THANK YOU NFL.

He's just another idiot.

Hans and Franz need to be New Orleans tonight, on the Saints sidelines.. I think the Saints get handed their asses tonight....

I'm liking this early game also......now if the Lions had a few of their key players playing it would be better yet. They are making Atlanta look like they are all world.

I think Hanz and Franz showed up last night for the Saints.. Should have worked out with them much more Discount Double Check, maybe that Hammie wouldn't have went south on ya..

Great first half by both teams but Green Bay laid an egg in the second half. The Saints needed the win more than Green Bay. Detroit will collapse so Green Bay will win the division anyway. And I don't want to see anyone except the Saints win theirs.

Great first half by both teams but Green Bay laid an egg in the second half. The Saints needed the win more than Green Bay. Detroit will collapse so Green Bay will win the division anyway. And I don't want to see anyone except the Saints win theirs.

Detroit is the team no team wants to play right now... Two weeks in a row they showed balls... Players are superstitious people... We'll see what the Saints and Panthers are made of Thursday night.. This game is both New Orleans and Carolinas' season... Gotta go stock up on Ultra's today and start chillin'em down.....

Yep. Detroit is scary to most teams. If the "good" Detroit team shows up, they can beat anyone. But when the bad one shows up, they can loose to anyone. Until they advance deeper into the playoffs, I'll won't change my life long stance on them being just average.

They won yesterday with Calvin Johnson out, the top three tight ends out, Reggie Bush out, and Nick Farley left the game inured. They had good reason to just mail it in, but they didn't. So I'm a bit enthusiastic right now. But cautiously.

Yep. Detroit is scary to most teams. If the "good" Detroit team shows up, they can beat anyone. But when the bad one shows up, they can loose to anyone. Until they advance deeper into the playoffs, I'll won't change my life long stance on them being just average.

They won yesterday with Calvin Johnson out, the top three tight ends out, Reggie Bush out, and Nick Farley left the game inured. They had good reason to just mail it in, but they didn't. So I'm a bit enthusiastic right now. But cautiously.

I hear Marshawn may not be offered a contract next year with Seattle... It seems these days that is what happens after you win a Superbowl.. Saints did it.. Giants did it.. Pittsburgh did it.. Once they get the ring, it's Sach's Fifth Avenue for them.... I don't understand it...