SEFL | nice raise

The way I see the OT is that it’s a big thank you to all of us who have been putting our bodies on the line with the long hours we’ve been working this past year
How many hours are yall putting in? We haven’t been too bad but definitely not getting any rotation days. I’m good with a rotation day every now and then at this point in my career

Maybe SE will be different, but this is the LTL game after all. Also depends what region you guys are from. Jax region as far as saia goes gets nickeled and dimed. Unless you’re one of the good ole boys. But you guys will probably be busier than us. They love to sit on freight and roll pickups over for the next day.

Our local saia drivers get over 45. Here’s the problem for the company; they can’t find qualified drivers. Bumping us to OT after 45 to attract and retain drivers makes no sense if they don’t let us have some. UPSF has been taking lots of sefl drivers because they pay more. The raise makes no sense unless we get to work OT
What’s the city top pay @ now
Saia pays based on location. But generally somewhere around 27-32hr city and 70 cents line haul

Hello Corporate sefl people,
You have a growing problem that’s in the way of hiring and retaining drivers. Take home pay is less now than it was before the raise. Mangers have cut hours to avoid OT. Please fix this.

Our hours haven’t changed at all. We still have a ton of freight and no one has said anything about OT. You can come work at our terminal LOL.
Hello Corporate sefl people,
You have a growing problem that’s in the way of hiring and retaining drivers. Take home pay is less now than it was before the raise. Mangers have c

Our hours haven’t changed at all. We still have a ton of freight and no one has said anything about OT. You can come work at our terminal LOL.
You are not a driver. You are leadership. I Don’t believe most leadership. Y’all can spin what I say or call me a liar all you want. I’m trying to help us all by telling you you’d better fix this problem or it’s going to cost you drivers. I guess y’all think we are a dime a dozen and easily replaceable. How’s that working out for xpo? Ask any of my customers what they think about xpo and listen to them slam them. New driver every week. Can’t get the freight delivered intact. Can’t get picked up.
get out of your bunker and ask some questions and you will see what I’m talking about.

haha , ur not a liar . just an idiot who loves the drama . i cant speak for all on hear but who really cares what xpo or anyone else is doing . by the way u shouldnt judge what u dont know . thanks for the entertainment .