ODFL | Nicknames

Never hears that one but I coin the phrase Stupid And Idiotic A$$holes for one company. But don't down those folks doing door dash. My daughter and her hubby does it on his days off work. He let's her keep the money. They pick and choose where to deliver. Her choices? Hospitals, doctors offices, court houses, and other high income locations. Approximately 20 hours of deliveries brings her around $700.00 per week plus tips. I'm thinking about buying me a small car just for that purpose. Wouldn't work too good flying around town on that Excursion.
We often use the acronym 'some a$$hole in atlanta", because that's where corporate is located and makes all of its brilliant decisions. Like the time some a$$hole in atlanta decided to order 50 tandem axle tractors with fixed non-sliding fifth-wheels that wont hook to our pups.

We often use the acronym 'some a$$hole in atlanta", because that's where corporate is located and makes all of its brilliant decisions. Like the time some a$$hole in atlanta decided to order 50 tandem axle tractors with fixed non-sliding fifth-wheels that wont hook to our pups.
Sounds like a company I worked for. Dispatch told me we 50 new trucks coming and one had my name on it. When they started rolling in, none had 5th wheels. When I asked why, he hung his head and told me there was no need in ordering spare wheels because we could get them anywhere. TRUE STORY!

Sounds like a company I worked for. Dispatch told me we 50 new trucks coming and one had my name on it. When they started rolling in, none had 5th wheels. When I asked why, he hung his head and told me there was no need in ordering spare wheels because we could get them anywhere. TRUE STORY!
I agree with your dispatcher, use your head.
Just think of the savings on fuel mileage, the truck will not be worn out as quickly
I'm surprised that more companies have not given this more thought.
I'm betting if Billy reads this post, he will go straight to the big man's office and make this happen.

Most u jokin on the company not have what it takes to make it here as long as I been here running this city,,, you boys take this to Facebook and play cute names with each other on that Od drivers page,, this forum for discussion business..

Most u jokin on the company not have what it takes to make it here as long as I been here running this city,,, you boys take this to Facebook and play cute names with each other on that Od drivers page,, this forum for discussion business..
You exactly right Mastio man, this forum is for business only.
I talk down to all them common truck drivers since I got me a online brain surjury corse frum Google.
I'm just waiting for the hospital to call me to do brain surjury on some wealthy dude so I can git rich, and not spend the rest of my life driven transfer trucks.