ODFL | Nicknames

Driver we sodding the back yard this weekend,,,.. maybe u n sea breeze coming to help a guy out but at my age I still got it,, hand carry them rolls lay it myself driver,,,.. most younger then me aint got the strength driver
Sorry, I wasn't good when times were good, never worked, just drove that ole truck.
Now if you have an opening for a supervisor, I'm your man.

Just curious, we've ALL heard other company 'nicknames' IE Swift(Sure Wish I Finished Training)...but has anyone heard of ours? The other day, I ordered Door Dash(As I do most days when I work 11-12 hours) and had (I'm guessing ex-driver) a really old guy deliver my food and complaining about being late, which he wasn't, due to some 'jackass jackknifed their truck on 40' when the place I order from it's quicker to NOT go 40. lol Anyways, I asked what company was it? He said, he didn't know but he could drive better than that(I'm wanting to laugh in his face since he went the LONG way from restaurant to my house). . I said, huh, I just got off work about an hour ago and drive for OD. His reply was, 'No offense, but you mean Old Dumb F**ks.' My reply was, 'Well, I make more than you are making at Door Dash!'. However, I've never heard that before, has anyone else?
I’ve heard Old Dumbonion or Over Dose

A JB Hunt driver won 5 million dollars in Vegas. He refused it because in wasn't on skids
Sound like jb,,, em driver so dumb one park in way sleepin this week at customer,,, when I’m all done I drive my big freight liner past his sleeper laid on that air horn,,, wake up driver hell out my way

I’ve heard Old Dumbonion or Over Dose
I've heard the 'Over Dose' term, after I told a fellow driver about the Old Dumb F***s one. I don't get the over dose term. Oh well, guess I don't care too much about 'driver BS and talk' never have, never will.