NJ

They interline with someone in Jersey.I think they have a 2-3 run out of NC.Baltimore is their northernmost terminal.

they interline with Rist Transport aka Howards Express in Carlstadt NJ , when i worked there i ran it out of Charlotte NC

they interline with Rist Transport aka Howards Express in Carlstadt NJ , when i worked there i ran it out of Charlotte NC
Also with Ward and JP Express. Wilson had a 25 year relationship with NPME until the financial troubles with YRCW scared them into thinking NPME would shut down so they (wilson) started looking for other Partners.

I see Wilson pulling a New Penn trailer here in Norfolk, Va a few times. Not often though, most likely a TL delivery from up top.

Both companies have that green scheme of things going on (Green Machine verses the Green Hornet)

what would make more sense? npme interlinlineing with Wilson in a split that profits npme or giving it to you assholes that maybe will delivery it and maybe in one piece at your price? most freight to Wilson was 2 day except fl. we are in same corp, but if I make more profit dealing with some one else and we get better service from them why would I want to use yrc as interline carrier?????the only place we deal with Wilson any more is va. and fl. every were else we have to take Holland rates. warren buffet would gauge his eyes out if he saw how yrcw makes what were basically 3 of the best operateing compamys o/r wise in the country, 2 union , one not, operateing now... 2 o/r points away from yrc freight!!!!!for these 3 companys to be operateing so bad o/r wise, yrcw must be stealing so much cash from regionals, its un real, or, its pretty damn easy to make money in the LTL business of today that operateing with your head up your ass is the norm. we hire people now they quit come back, we hire them back and they still cant even back a trailer into the door at there home terminal with out any pressure. . why is morale a tad bad??? we give yrc freight 2._ 3 loads of freight a day at our terminal. why any idiot from wall street would back and believe yrcw in what ever they sell them is beyond me, unless you want to make some quick money, and nows the time . what a week before earning release , watch it go up up up, and die, day of release. or after. theres a big group making money off our 15% and ::shit:: 25% pension payments.

what would make more sense? npme interlinlineing with Wilson in a split that profits npme or giving it to you assholes that maybe will delivery it and maybe in one piece at your price? most freight to Wilson was 2 day except fl. we are in same corp, but if I make more profit dealing with some one else and we get better service from them why would I want to use yrc as interline carrier?????the only place we deal with Wilson any more is va. and fl. every were else we have to take Holland rates. warren buffet would gauge his eyes out if he saw how yrcw makes what were basically 3 of the best operateing compamys o/r wise in the country, 2 union , one not, operateing now... 2 o/r points away from yrc freight!!!!!for these 3 companys to be operateing so bad o/r wise, yrcw must be stealing so much cash from regionals, its un real, or, its pretty damn easy to make money in the LTL business of today that operateing with your head up your ass is the norm. we hire people now they quit come back, we hire them back and they still cant even back a trailer into the door at there home terminal with out any pressure. . why is morale a tad bad??? we give yrc freight 2._ 3 loads of freight a day at our terminal. why any idiot from wall street would back and believe yrcw in what ever they sell them is beyond me, unless you want to make some quick money, and nows the time . what a week before earning release , watch it go up up up, and die, day of release. or after. theres a big group making money off our 15% and :::shit::: 25% pension payments.

Whew, Night train I don't know if you directed that at me personally or at YRC :lmao:but you make somevalid points I agree with 100%. Just for the record what you stated is a generalization and everyone is not like what you quoted.. Problem what we havwe at my barn is the lack of a vision cause it is like you show up to work everyday without a plan and wing it for the whole day hoping everything works out..We have our good days and bad days operations wise like everyone one else. So echoing on your post "if they don't have a plan, then plan on having a failure.......