XPO | Nkx dsr

paramarine1965

TB Lurker
Credits
Knoxville DSR that wrecked a few weeks back North of Lexington,Ky. was terminated! Never mind that he was pulling a set of MTYS on ice.There is that core value of SAFETY again!!:thumbsdown:

Did you get a name? I know a few guys from there when I went to XCN everynight. Can't believe they won't give anyone a break for driving in those conditions. Sad.

DSR from NKX was terminated because KyHP officer wrote a citation for "exesive speed" for weather conditions.

A citation is not at all necessary for Conway to rule any incident as chargeable.

Also, in foul weather it is easy to get that citation doing any speed, no matter the posted speed limit. It's totally discretionary.

DSR from NKX was terminated because KyHP officer wrote a citation for "exesive speed" for weather conditions.

Who's the dumb@ss!!

That citation is a standard citation for just about any weather related accident when they can't find any other reaon to cite the driver. The general rule for most LEOs especially at the state level is they have to issue a citatiion of some kind when an accident is involved...just the way they operate. Just how stupid is this company? After all these years one would think our rocket scientist type leadership would know this and would respond accordingly. Granted I am sure they would not let the driver off completely...but termination...gimme a break!!!

I smell Joe F. in this and he better keep his job...he'll never build a rocket!

I've said it before...this operation does not believe in the non-preventable accident and has no qualms about killing a persons livelihood to prove it! The dingalings making these decisions couldn't (and wouldn't) even get in a truck much less operate one in adverse conditions!

We need new (and better) leadership!

Rocket scientists...way overrated:nutkick:

Rat :loser:

:Flame-On:WOW! What a piece of ****! Joe F! He was at our term the other night about the truck rodeo. Who cares,besides it coinsides my daughters birthday so-FU A-hole! I mean the truck deal is same weekend. Anywho,so big daddy Joe fires NKX jones. What a ***! I know a few drivers down there. Also,it was Monday night"on time" and we were called in to hear this JO spew his ****! Meanwhile there is alot of freight to get loaded. I hope the NKX driver is okay and his family. Iknow alot of the drivers had a few years with the company and I hope it was just worth it!

:Flame-On:WOW! What a piece of ****! Joe F! He was at our term the other night about the truck rodeo. Who cares,besides it coinsides my daughters birthday so-FU A-hole! I mean the truck deal is same weekend. Anywho,so big daddy Joe fires NKX jones. What a ***! I know a few drivers down there. Also,it was Monday night"on time" and we were called in to hear this JO spew his ****! Meanwhile there is alot of freight to get loaded. I hope the NKX driver is okay and his family. Iknow alot of the drivers had a few years with the company and I hope it was just worth it!

remember guys its who you are not what you do !!