NLRB 9 am

And putting all 220 in the unemployment line ? What happens then might I ask ? What do you tell the families of all if these people ,,,,,,sorry ?

Yrc put yrc in trouble not the teamsters not the hard working drivers who have been sacrificing
For years for poor management decisions! You keep reinforcing how much of an idiot you are with every post.
Be happy my paycheck clears? If the company I and all my fellow truck driving brothers work hard for
Works for a company in that kind of Financial distress then they shouldn't be in business and we all should be looking for new jobs.
Bottom line u and ur fellow in house scumbags don't care about the working Man U and ur scumbag buddy's are only looking to pad your pockets and
Keep us poor. And if your a driver with that kind of mentality on this serious situation I feel bad for you.

I will say it again if this job sucks soooooooo bad go find anther that will compensate you better . Oh but you can't find another job that pays close to us because your paid correctly. Why don't you apply at New Penn or NEMF they are fine union carriers ?

No I feel bad for you my friend you have issues if you are being abused as you say you are why don't you leave ? BECAUSE YOUR NOT BEING ABUSED WHY DONT YOU TELL THE TRUTH ?

Why should I leave? I'm fighting for what I have earned over the past ten years .
You seem to have a lot of free time for a guy who says his driving shift just started !
Such a bull****ter

What you earned ? Really think about what your saying . The company OWES you something dude really like you haven't been paid in the past 10 years man you sound like a little girl.

And please have you ever heard of a smart phone or iPad or android etc. I haven't touched a key board in years all done with voice .

Why do you feel that we aren't owed a raise??? That's what happens when you work at a company you get a yearly review and compensation

I don't know what planet he's from? Why do we think the company owes us?
We're not supposed to expect a raise and help with healthcare? Everybody I know gets a raise every year.
Friends in the trucking industry to family in white collar employment. Oh by the way my wife works for a bank
Isn't that how this all started ? The financial crash ? She gets a raise and a bonus every year... Scumbag

darksky,I KNOW EXACTLY WHO YOU ARE! I KNOW WHAT YOU DRIVE TO WORK EACH DAY! I KNOW EXACTLY WHERE YOU RESIDE! When the time is right I will let everyone know who you really are behind the screen name! Timing is everything! Not only will the people on this blog know but all who work at NCT will know! So sit back and enjoy the smooth ride while it lasts because the road ahead of you doesn't look too promising!!!!!:2437:

Umm Mark I could care less if you know who I am. It took you long enough to figure it out. And where I live heck your all welcome, I don't drink but your welcome to a diet coke !

Or what kind of car I drive really is that a threat to me personally ? Please bring it on ( yawn ) and drive we all expect a raise but if the cash is not there we'll the cash is not there.

I've known who you are for a very long time...actually since my thread calling you out. There's a method to my madness my friend. It's all been a group effort by many. Your celebrity status shall be compared to Justin Beiber my friend.....crash and burn!!!!

Mark I could care less the election is over and you can't do anything nor can I it's in the hands of a judge and we will have the answer in a week or 3 but it was fun some of boys got pissed !! On a side note do you think they will shoot down the MOU again ?

Well, all I can say is if you feel like you are "owed" something, you are wrong. We all come to work at our agreed upon rate. That is all we are "owed". What is forgotten about is if a union comes in, the agreed upon rate is renegotiated. For good or worse. If the company does not have the money, it will be worse. Nothing is free. The union does not give nothing for free. We end up paying for it somehow. Seman.....hahahha!

If your not happy with the rate you agreed upon, why go to work here? If you feel you are "owed" something more than your agreed upon rate, why waste your time here? The truth is, we are owed nothing more than our paychecks. If you are not happy with it, find someplace you will be happy. If this judge sides with the union, we will all be getting less. Did anyone hear what happened to IKEA when they went union? got a lot less. What makes you think we will be different? On a side note, I see Teamsterforever making typical union 107 threats, "I know where you live? I know what kind of car you drive?" Is this the riff-raff you want representing you? Can I give Teamsterforever some advise? You have no idea who anyone is here. Be careful who you make threats to especially if you are physically unable to back them up.