nlrb findings

here is the short version of the history on that.

at the last contract negoatiations the first contract agreed to by your negotiation committee was squashed by the IBT before it could even be shown to the rank and file. the second one the Negotiation committee signed and asked to be the ones to sell it to the rank and file was undermined by the local leadership that were not on the committee. the company then got a mediator involved because it was clear that the negotiation committee was not good on thier promises and the union told the company that if they did not give them what they wanted, (big pension incereases, to help the trust, if you remember they gave up the retro for that and then lowered your benefit levels so you made less than before in benefit.) then they would strike the company and they knew the company was not ready. The company agreed however they asked that the term be 3 years. You are right, the company did not want to caught in that position again, so they made sure that they were ready if the teamsters were to pull that Gun again.

I guarantee these are my thoughts. I know them to be true. Check out my facts. you will find they are absolutely accurate. Ask Mr. H, or Mr. T, they were there.

The WCTWT contribution rates from Oak Harbor were marginal at best, and they continued to be pretty dismal despite the new contract. Pension multiplier rates are determined by executors of the trust and Oak Harbor negotiations had no bearing in the decision to cut the multiplier. The trust is not/was not in failing condition the contribution increase was desired so the members could have a decent retirement payment, Oak Harbor had fallen far from industry standards in that respect.

Nobody signed their name to the contract, they agreed to the terms it's called a negotiation, that how it works, So the company decided right then and there that they would not give negotiations a chance this time around, and retained a union busting company, built security systems at major terminals, and waited for the contract to expire so they could get their revenge.

Still haven't got that # from ya. Remember for the mediator?

you have pissed me off now!!!!!!I do not give a s%$ what you think. you are obviously a numbers guy, 2.3 children, thats whats so stupid, its either 2 or 3 MORON. you cannot have a .3 of a child. numbers guy for sure. I know averages right who cares!!! I have never expected anyone else to be responsible for my family, as far as a burden on society the only burden here is stupid, ignorant people who can't think for themselves but think they can tell me what to do. If you want to live in a communist society get the H%$$ out off this country and move to China so you can be told how many kids you can have. I for one live in a country that was founded on Christian principles and the freedoms to do what I want and when. When laws that are to protect people are spit upon by the likes of you and the vp's, people like me with b*#@s enought to fight them, need to. My first priority is to God, and my priciples regarding my Faith. I am Catholic, birth control is not an option and me and my family have been doing just fine up to this point without the help of "society". I am perfectly capable of caring for my children. always have. People with your kind of mentality regarding "society" is exactly the reason society is so screwed up. What ed and dave have done here is not Christian, they are directly responsible for the suffering of many. They have acted unfairly hence "unfair labor practices" so it is their responsibility to obey the laws. Oh thats right they think they are above the law! As for being home with my wife the LAW gave me the right for my sick pay and they refused to pay me what I had available, you just don't get it. You would not have liked it if it happened to you. If something did happen I would have left work to be home that is not the point. I had a right to get paid and stay home. Because they just do not care about their employees, they kept me from staying home when my family needed me.
You should have had money saved so you could have FMLA time off. As you may know your wife was not supposed to lift anything after a surgery like that. I took a full month off to help my wife with the baby. I don't think any religion should tell me whether or not to use a rubber or not. Christianity says you shouldn't abuse your slaves let alone your employees.

you have pissed me off now!!!!!!I do not give a s%$ what you think. you are obviously a numbers guy, 2.3 children, thats whats so stupid, its either 2 or 3 MORON. you cannot have a .3 of a child. numbers guy for sure. I know averages right who cares!!! I have never expected anyone else to be responsible for my family, as far as a burden on society the only burden here is stupid, ignorant people who can't think for themselves but think they can tell me what to do. If you want to live in a communist society get the H%$$ out off this country and move to China so you can be told how many kids you can have. I for one live in a country that was founded on Christian principles and the freedoms to do what I want and when. When laws that are to protect people are spit upon by the likes of you and the vp's, people like me with b*#@s enought to fight them, need to. My first priority is to God, and my priciples regarding my Faith. I am Catholic, birth control is not an option and me and my family have been doing just fine up to this point without the help of "society". I am perfectly capable of caring for my children. always have. People with your kind of mentality regarding "society" is exactly the reason society is so screwed up. What ed and dave have done here is not Christian, they are directly responsible for the suffering of many. They have acted unfairly hence "unfair labor practices" so it is their responsibility to obey the laws. Oh thats right they think they are above the law! As for being home with my wife the LAW gave me the right for my sick pay and they refused to pay me what I had available, you just don't get it. You would not have liked it if it happened to you. If something did happen I would have left work to be home that is not the point. I had a right to get paid and stay home. Because they just do not care about their employees, they kept me from staying home when my family needed me.
I have been pissed off for a long time! Family man tells the truth again. THANK YOU!!! I have been saying for a long time that this has got nothing to do with the Union. This is God dealing out a bit of:Bondage: a whippin on the Boys (VPs) But they will bow their necks and refuse to submit to the will of God. We will watch and see them :Duel: with God. I wonder who will win? It is too bad that people like the familyguy and our family are caught in the middle. But as Christians our treasure is not here. So I will watch Dave and Ed :flame: until they :bowdown: and get their lives back in order. Family guy I got your back The Kidd

I have been pissed off for a long time! Family man tells the truth again. THANK YOU!!! I have been saying for a long time that this has got nothing to do with the Union. This is God dealing out a bit of:Bondage: a whippin on the Boys (VPs) But they will bow their necks and refuse to submit to the will of God. We will watch and see them :Duel: with God. I wonder who will win? It is too bad that people like the familyguy and our family are caught in the middle. But as Christians our treasure is not here. So I will watch Dave and Ed :flame: until they :bowdown: and get their lives back in order. Family guy I got your back The Kidd

Thanks for the support!!!!!!!

You should have had money saved so you could have FMLA time off. As you may know your wife was not supposed to lift anything after a surgery like that. I took a full month off to help my wife with the baby. I don't think any religion should tell me whether or not to use a rubber or not. Christianity says you shouldn't abuse your slaves let alone your employees.

Thanks I guess. you seem to have a position on both sides with these comments. FMLA is a federal law that gives you time off, yes, OFLA, Oregon Family Leave Act is a state regulation that allows payment of sick pay while on family leave. I did get all of my full bank when our 8th child was born. OOOOOOO!!!!!! I can here it now all the heckling!!!!!OH and by the way for those who think I have created a burden on society:tongue0002: Got 4 kids that are all attending college, eldest son works in a law firm, eldest daughter a manager where she works, next son supervisor at his place of employment, next daughter employed as well as attending to college. we homeschooled our children so they are not on your tax paying dollar. I fund them completely and they all have finished their high school years in college doing college courses. 3 graduated high school with highest honors, 4th one graduates this year. All placed upper end on sat's and are making an impact on "society" because they are a product of a stable home with moral values. So you can all just :butt kiss: I am more responsible than most.

In a way I agree with the Pope from the fact that the white people are going to be the minority here pretty soon. The only people the Pope's message of not using birth control is getting to are the ones down south and you and I pay for it. Sounds like you have a nice family. My dad had a big family too. Catholic as well.

This is Familyman8
Thats my point, you should have used your FMLA time off. Point is you didn't feel that it was that important because you went back to work anyway. Anyone in there right mind would have gone to the doctor and gotten a work release based on your wifes needs. You were paid the first 4 days pretty standard, after that you need a doctors excuse. If you had a reason, it wouldn't have been an issue.