TForce | No Competitive Agreement

Yinzer

TB Lurker
Credits
I went to apply for a feeder driver position at UPS in Harrisburg PA. I was told by UPS HR rep that TF and UPS has a "No Competitive Agreement" for two years. I was told that agreement is up in January and at least twenty TF drivers are waiting for it to end. UPS is in need of drivers to fill positions at the new Middletown,PA hub. TF will have a mass exodus when that agreement is up.

I went to apply for a feeder driver position at UPS in Harrisburg PA. I was told by UPS HR rep that TF and UPS has a "No Competitive Agreement" for two years. I was told that agreement is up in January and at least twenty TF drivers are waiting for it to end. UPS is in need of drivers to fill positions at the new Middletown,PA hub. TF will have a mass exodus when that agreement is up.
I applied online for a job opening at another terminal (TForce) in my area through the TForce website. It forwarded me to UPS careers site, same job description and all, even both sites have disclaimers that one company has no affiliation with the other. The reply I received was from UPS and said I wasn’t qualified. ‍♂️

I applied online for a job opening at another terminal (TForce) in my area through the TForce website. It forwarded me to UPS careers site, same job description and all, even both sites have disclaimers that one company has no affiliation with the other. The reply I received was from UPS and said I wasn’t qualified.

Are you a current employee of TF? Maybe that's why.

File a lawsuit did you sign a contract with them stating that? Same crap CR England was doing saying you signed a contract they would file lawsuits against other companies that hired you totally bogus.