XPO | No day and night LH on Dec 30

Fly-by-night

Only when you care to send the very best
Credits
Saw a post saying there was no day and night LH on Dec 30. It also said all start time were cancelled and we're taking volunteers then force from the bottom. Saw it at XHG anyone else hear anything

I am a driver for Pyle. We have 2 paid days for Christmas. Just the way things fell on the calendar. I am l/h. Off fri 12/23 and mon 12/20. Believe the city crew is also. Paid
Thats the way it should be. I work for ABF & we worked Friday & working 1 guy Monday on the dock ( triple time) these companies care nothing about family time, I’m glad yours does….

Thats the way it should be. I work for ABF & we worked Friday & working 1 guy Monday on the dock ( triple time) these companies care nothing about family time, I’m glad yours does….
The only crew working I am aware of is on a volunteer basis. With freight the no doubt the shipper is paying a lot for. With the monday after New Years as that holiday

It seems you have been fine all these years not seeing triple time. I don't think CCX or Con-way ever paid that
We tried to change it because we were not happy with it . What did you do to back us and help change it ? I just heard a mouse fart because it’s so quiet because you got nothing to say and did nothing. Oh I’m sorry you did do something… you supported the company and chit on your fellow drivers who tried to change it. Don’t bother saying different because all we have to do is go back and look at all your responses here to see it . Guys down south would like to thank you this Christmas for helping the company deny the overtime pay. Keep up your support. Sleep tight and enjoy your Holiday Knowing you support your fellow drivers and their families. ;-)

p.s. Brad and his family would like to thank you for all your support of the last several years. Without support of you and others like you he could not of bilked nearly a billion dollars into his own pockets . Yeah , the money you said wasn’t there for to make compensation better for your fellow workers .

Last edited:
We tried to change it because we were not happy with it .
Oh yea that's right. Wasn't like 4 or 5yrs after Con-way took it all away.
What did you do to back us and help change it ? I just heard a mouse fart because it’s so quiet because you got nothing to say and did nothing. Oh I’m sorry you did do something… you supported the company and chit on your fellow drivers who tried to change it.
What did you do? For years you did nothing long before I was even worked here. You spend 20+yrs of doing nothing. Now you talk about you need a contract and management can't be trusted with out a contract. It seems you spend years without a contract and even trusted and supported management.
Don’t bother saying different because all we have to do is go back and look at all your responses here to see it .
go ahead and look
Guys down south would like to thank you this Christmas for helping the company deny the overtime pay. Keep up your support. Sleep tight and enjoy your Holiday Knowing you support your fellow drivers and their families. ;-)
Well you spent years not caring who didn't get OT up until a few years ago now it's a big talking point for you. Been here what 30+yrs. I sure you were fighting for those CSE drivers back in the day long before the company merged together, or maybe you just did care. Oh wait did I just hear a mouse fart

What did you do? For years you did nothing long before I was even worked here. You spend 20+yrs of doing nothing. Now you talk about you need a contract and management can't be trusted with out a contract. It seems you spend years without a contract and even trusted and supported management.

go ahead and look

Well you spent years not caring who didn't get OT up until a few years ago now it's a big talking point for you. Been here what 30+yrs. I sure you were fighting for those CSE drivers back in the day long before the company merged together, or maybe you just did care. Oh wait did I just hear a mouse fart
Where in the hell are you two that you not only hear a mouse stirring, but you can even hear them fart??? Merry Christmas.....lol

go ahead and look

You know who you supported and it wasn’t your fellow drivers .

So wrong. Oh wait.....because I didn't support the union drive is that why? Oh now I get it.
You accept and defend almost everything the company does including poor treatment of your fellow workers union and non union. Your past post are right here to see if people are inclined to do so. The union drive was the ONLY away your fellow workers had a voice and you chit on that with every post you had a chance . If more workers would have supported it things could be much different. You chose to be a cheerleader against it. I know the truth hurts but that’s what you did. Historys a bitch when it proves you wrong.
Look we all make mistakes ex: voting for trump and supporting him. History was rough on that choice also . Some people just fall for anything.

Merry Christmas

Last edited: