1. I need some pickup truck owners to visit my next project and help me get it off the ground by registering and posting a few pics and providing a little feedback and suggestions . Go to Truckingboards.net

YRC No More Layover or Breakdown Pay??

Discussion in 'YRC Freight' started by Roadie8105, Nov 21, 2013.

1. Roadie8105

Roadie8105 Member

Why doesnt the company just call this 'extension' AKA a$$ piracy what it really is?? Looks like line haul will loose more drop and hook pay and even give up layover and breakdown pay of any kind!!!

Hmmm.. sounds an awful lot like they are asking us all to give up another 10 to 15 percent of pay with proposed dock, garage, and operations cuts.

Whatever happened to this extension?? Sounds a whole lot like Obama's Hope and Change. We all better hope we even have a little jingle after they finish blowing all this smoke up our butts...

Voting NO and proud of it!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

2. Hoosierky

Hoosierky Enjoying Life Everyday!

Where did u get THAT??

3. Roadie8105

Roadie8105 Member

Paper at local term. It the line haul cut portion of all this... and of course getting 'hosed' worse than other company employees as is the norm. Linehaul sinking the whole ship from the way they act... its not like I intentionally dispatch myself 500 mi empty to run loaded for 50 mi though either.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

4. tutone710

tutone710 Your Retirement Canceled

Post the paperwork.

5. SpeedBump

SpeedBump DON'T BELIEVE ANYONE

Driver Since:
    Must be a dock worker:busted:

6. wongway

wongway Boardwalk Engineer

Driver Since:
    did not hear all of that ,but did hear that they was going to try and cut linehaul expenses, as that is the biggest cost of the company, next to the "safety guy " omg our safety dept. is overpaid 5th graders !!!!

7. tutone710

tutone710 Your Retirement Canceled

Increase the use of purchased transportation.

8. logan1210

logan1210 Member

Voteing no again on anything they wanjh

9. yrcslave

yrcslave Just a link in the chain

The only thing positive I can say about our "safety guy" is one day he will make good fertilizer,because he is full of bull****.

10. layoffsucks

layoffsucks Member

linehaul costs are around $2.63 cents a mile. at least that's what the TM at 326 used to try to drill into our heads.

11. pilot108

pilot108 Well-Known Member

What terminal and post the letter. Until then it just another b s rumor. We've heard they want 5% more loss of another week vac and other crap. If you're going to post this stuff back it up.