FedEx Freight | No more milage pay for CA?

Why did you quit? I've been around here long enough to see you bitching and moaning until you finally left.

You have your time line off,I quit 3 years before I made my first post on the Fedex board. I was there and home before you started. I was a member of this site as a lurker for years. And I never bitched about Fedex it wasn't my cup of tea so I went and found greener pastures rather than bellyache about the situation. And by the way I turned in my notice, worked my two weeks and walked out with a handshake, how about you?

You quoted a post that wasn't directed at you but I'll bite. You might be correct to an extent, but I was speculating not assuming there is a difference a minor one but a difference nonetheless. If your records clean then you must have screwed up pretty bad. You'll excuse me if I don't believe everything you say you kinda have a history of dishonesty here.

So then, it goes to show I didn't "screw up" I was simply targeted for Union activities and will receive retribution.

You have your time line off,I quit 3 years before I made my first post on the Fedex board. I was there and home before you started. I was a member of this site as a lurker for years. And I never bitched about Fedex it wasn't my cup of tea so I went and found greener pastures rather than bellyache about the situation. And by the way I turned in my notice, worked my two weeks and walked out with a handshake, how about you?

I didn't mean to quote you on that JD. I was attempting to quote UMP

Why did you quit? I've been around here long enough to see you bitching and moaning until you finally left.
I always said if I wasn't happy I'd leave. The reason I left was because 3 runs a month wasn't paying the bills. I never complained about FedEx rules so you are sadly mistaken there sir. I'd still be at FedEx if they would have let us run. So if you want to pick a fight at least get your fax right.

Last edited:
I just hope DD gets his fax straight before he picks a fight. :lmao:
So my mistake was fax instead of facts. My bad. Never once I have commented on your lack of grammar skills. So if you want to start...

Last edited:

You can pretty much copy and paste my response from this. Still friends with the SCM and the ACM plays in my charity golf tournament every year. I've got no hard feelings toward FedEx. And I don't recall "bitching and moaning" at any time. @Dick Dastardly doesn't ring a bell, did you change your screen name?

Shouldn't take a week. They have them right there on site. You should be able to get access to your file when you ask.
Should being the operative word here. We are not afforded that option locally. Our only option is to request the hard copy.

Reactions: Ump
Lol don't get your panties in a bunch.
Please..Your a hypocrite! You take every comment on here as a personal attack. I don't have time to go back thru your post and point out all your grammar mistakes. I'm not an English major so I don't point other people's grammatical errors because I know I'll make some every now and then. Grow up and stop the adolescent behavior.