Yellow | No more Non-Union at Reddaway

All 5 Remaining Non-Union barns going Union to protect seniority.
It’s a shame these guys want the Teamsters now , they should go to the end of the list when the merger comes. As new Teamsters. Or we can give them their pension credit for their time , they didn’t earn it just like we did with CBL Trucking. I’ve paid Union Dues for 37 yrs and I have been Screwed by YRC and all others. You gotta earn it.

It’s a shame these guys want the Teamsters now , they should go to the end of the list when the merger comes. As new Teamsters. Or we can give them their pension credit for their time , they didn’t earn it just like we did with CBL Trucking. I’ve paid Union Dues for 37 yrs and I have been Screwed by YRC and all others. You gotta earn it.
Brother, is not their fault, business and transactions brought them to this point, give them a guide from here, they will thank you in the future.:poke:

If you ever want the Teamsters to gain back the clout they once had in trucking you had best meet the Reddaway converts with open arms. Most of them have tried to organize in the past but management was allowed by Reddaway corporate to undermine their efforts over the last 15 years.

Are they covered by the same master agreement as you?
Is the union required by law to represent them equally?
Is their classification "Teamster 2nd Class"?

Yes i’m 100 percent sure. Salt Lake City, Reno have signed cards most recently. Reno about 70 percent signed cards.
But you are leaving out Denver in your assessment. Denver is a 80+ door operation and they have not made any inquiry's or shown any interest in becoming Yellow Teamsters.

When the merge went down some Roadway offices were not union they went to the bottom.