No More Saia Frt!!!!!!!!

mothertrucker

TB Lurker
Credits
Well boys its offical NO MORE OF THAT DAM GARBAGE FRT. FROM SAIA:nutkick: :bgroovy: : its about time. I for one am :bgroovy: to see that frt. go. Don't worry guys we can stand on our own. As we have done for 25yrs. with or without anybodys help!!

SO HERE IS A BIG:wavey: TO SAIA!!!

Saia freight

Sorry to say it's been working both ways. I know we were using a lot of "partner carriers" lately and much of that freight got dropped on Saia. Think most of it going to out of the way places where we usually don't go to. You just can't run a truck 300 miles out of the way for 1 or 2 skids.

Airbr8ks said:
Well boys its offical NO MORE OF THAT DAM GARBAGE FRT. FROM SAIA:nutkick: :bgroovy: : its about time. I for one am :bgroovy: to see that frt. go. Don't worry guys we can stand on our own. As we have done for 25yrs. with or without anybodys help!!

SO HERE IS A BIG:wavey: TO SAIA!!!
Give us some more proof. Like a story to read

It is true. It was effective as of the Friday before last.

This isn't a big enough issue that it would require a press release.

The press release that is more relevant is the one about who Saia is forming new partnerships with, not so much who they are not.

jevic can return to its highly sucessful model, high revenue, special commodity freight, truck load, and hopefully regain its former stature, that yellow took away, lets hope....

BuzzBeez said:
Sorry to say it's been working both ways. I know we were using a lot of "partner carriers" lately and much of that freight got dropped on Saia. Think most of it going to out of the way places where we usually don't go to. You just can't run a truck 300 miles out of the way for 1 or 2 skids.
new centry is hurting jevic harry said it want be long be 4 jevic close it door he took jevic good fright.i no harry an his son jeff we run pro street race cars they are good people.

Dollar, go start a New Century site to praise the mighty Harry.

Here are some recent FACTS:

New Century just finishing laying off 4 sales reps in New England. Due to "economic" conditions. They have raised rates and added transit days to a slew of lanes.

If you don't believe it ask the "King" himself.

This is BS propaganda.:chairshot:

DOLLAR BILL said:
new centry is hurting jevic harry said it want be long be 4 jevic close it door he took jevic good fright.i no harry an his son jeff we run pro street race cars they are good people.
Its funny how much you can tell about a persons intelligence by their written words. Hey Gabby, I heard that the only thing Harry wanted was the Jevic name back. It had something to do with his kids names?? And I also heard that he was making a deal with the new owners to get the name back. Any truth to this??

The only thing I feel I can say with some intelligence is that NC did make an inquiry to SCS about a purchase but that it never got past them signing disclosure paperwork.

As for "Jevic", it stands for Jeffrey, Jennifer, and Victoria. I believe his 3 kids.

By the way, we're at the home stretch, we should hear something by the end of this month.:bgroovy:

Carolina Cowboy said:
Its funny how much you can tell about a persons intelligence by their written words. Hey Gabby, I heard that the only thing Harry wanted was the Jevic name back. It had something to do with his kids names?? And I also heard that he was making a deal with the new owners to get the name back. Any truth to this??
son them are words from harry an jeff nothing agenst you .i a worker just like you.i am just good friends with them they are good people.an like i said that are there words an they are REAL INTELLIGENCE i would say .dont you thank.

Carolina Cowboy said:

Good answers, CC and Gabbydad. I guess if you can afford to own a race car, in addition to all the other 'toys' in Harry's stable, then that makes you a good guy, and every word you utter should be taken as the Gospel.:bowdown: I think "Dollar Bill" is a "plant": somebody thrown in the mix to stir things up:stirthepot: :BS: , and find out dirt for their King, er...Leader. Look at all of his threads/he's all over the the 'boards'. Just LOVES ODL, CSE, Harry's Proclamations, etc.
The spelling, punctuation, and sentence construction are just TOO BAD for him to be real! :Fart:

Dirty White Boy said:
Good answers, CC and Gabbydad. I guess if you can afford to own a race car, in addition to all the other 'toys' in Harry's stable, then that makes you a good guy, and every word you utter should be taken as the Gospel.:bowdown: I think "Dollar Bill" is a "plant": somebody thrown in the mix to stir things up:stirthepot: :BS: , and find out dirt for their King, er...Leader. Look at all of his threads/he's all over the the 'boards'. Just LOVES ODL, CSE, Harry's Proclamations, etc.
The spelling, punctuation, and sentence construction are just TOO BAD for him to be real! :Fart:
who cant on a race car there more to life then just work. sound like you should get you some toy. life is real good enjoy it get out an play some you only live once.i worked 4 odfl 4 10 year an conway 1 year 8 months an racing 4 or 5 year with harry an jeff. i am not rich. but my wife an i are very bLESSED. there nothing like a good drag race.

Hey Dollar Bill,
It's just great how you have this rapport with "Harry".

One of his M O's is to hire his friends. How come you're not working for New Century?

Jim L. Harry's 'dirty deeds' guy. What a piece of work. Saddest excuse for a human being that ever existed. Hates my guts b/c Harry once forced him to apologize to me for his lack of professionalism.

If that's what your benchmark for "good people" is, then it's very sad to be you.

No last names!

I do have a toy-this PC; I like learning new things every day about computers, and the Web. I like to tackle a problem with my PC, or learn a new program that does amazing things.

Nothing personal, but my condolences:jerkit: to you for having an uncle:ShakeHandsNah: like JL. 'NUFF SAID. :nutkick: