No More Saia Frt!!!!!!!!

gabbydad said:
It is true. It was effective as of the Friday before last.

This isn't a big enough issue that it would require a press release.

The press release that is more relevant is the one about who Saia is forming new partnerships with, not so much who they are not.
Jevic seen in Dallas picking up last night

From what I know, Jevic will ocntinue to be a customer of Saia. Saia's system has more flexibility than ours.

Jevic is just not equipped for residential shipments nor many shipments considered mini's (under 1000#) Thar's whya Saia had to find a more suitable outlet.

Jevic got Saia freight after G.O.D. went out.

Harry Harry, :rofl: buddy i will tell you this if he got back the company do you know how many guy's would leave?? I would be outa here faster than you can say(we need you to work 16hr a day) to HELL with that i say.And as for Mr. Senior Instructure at J B Hunt go work for the good King of All Slaves:biglaugh: sure Harry is a good guy blah blah blah yadda yadda yadda but think of it this why is Harry trying to put us out when we all stuck with him through thick and thin.Through us he was able to get RICH now the same people who helped him he is trying to hurt!! and you call that a GOOD man? Soirry to say Son you have very poor judement.:footinmouth: I am sure he has you hypnotized with all his toys and money.Look i am sure you have fun raceing with him all we are telling you is to watch your back.i am sure one day he will screw you too.:drama: :

personal vendetta ?

Am sure there would be a mass exodus for the gate at my facility. Myself and many of my fellow drivers would not want to take the chance of the rug being pulled out from under us again.

Double-Clutch said:
I know for a fact that Jevic is interlining NJ freight with Saia in Jacksonville bound for Tampa.

the only reason why they still get our frt. is, because we need a place to dump our crap so our drivers don't have to deadhead a couple hundred miles, that cost the company money!! not only that, we are not set up as a spoke and hub system.:duh:

Airbr8ks said:
Harry Harry, :rofl: buddy i will tell you this if he got back the company do you know how many guy's would leave?? I would be outa here faster than you can say(we need you to work 16hr a day) to HELL with that i say.And as for Mr. Senior Instructure at J B Hunt go work for the good King of All Slaves:biglaugh: sure Harry is a good guy blah blah blah yadda yadda yadda but think of it this why is Harry trying to put us out when we all stuck with him through thick and thin.Through us he was able to get RICH now the same people who helped him he is trying to hurt!! and you call that a GOOD man? Soirry to say Son you have very poor judement.:footinmouth: I am sure he has you hypnotized with all his toys and money.Look i am sure you have fun raceing with him all we are telling you is to watch your back.i am sure one day he will screw you too.:drama: :
man i dont trust no one when it comes to money.i seen them last week in texas at the pro street nationals you dont have to worry about him buying jevic .he thought it would be a waste of good money.he loved jevic an wishes the best 4 all of you he no if it was not 4 you guys he would not have what he has to day.harry did not do any thing that any buissiness person would have not done. we workers are the one who all ways get the short end of the stick.good luck to all of you we all need it when it comes to company.

Airbr8ks said:
Well boys its offical NO MORE OF THAT DAM GARBAGE FRT. FROM SAIA : its about time. I for one am to see that frt. go. Don't worry guys we can stand on our own. As we have done for 25yrs. with or without anybodys help!!

SO HERE IS A BIG TO SAIA!!!
See ya. Wouldn't wanna be ya.:bgroovy: YEAH!!! No more Jevic crap. Maybe now we can get down to delivering some real freight. With Jevic not :chairshot: us with crappy freight, maybe we can ge on with bussiness.:smilie_132: :tribehasspoken:

othertrucker2001 said:
See ya. Wouldn't wanna be ya.:bgroovy: YEAH!!! No more Jevic crap. Maybe now we can get down to delivering some real freight. With Jevic not :chairshot: us with crappy freight, maybe we can ge on with bussiness.:smilie_132: :tribehasspoken:

You know, the only "crap" that you get from Jevic is the decent freight you guys destroy because of your total inability to properly secure a load.

Let me introduce you to two professional tools: the E-track and straps. A PROFESSIONAL would know how to use them to prevent damage. I'll be glad to show you how to use them.

That's funny.

DoorMatt said:
You know, the only "crap" that you get from Jevic is the decent freight you guys destroy because of your total inability to properly secure a load.

Let me introduce you to two professional tools: the E-track and straps. A PROFESSIONAL would know how to use them to prevent damage. I'll be glad to show you how to use them.

Thats cute considering I was one of many that suggested the use of these years ago. Professional. PLEASE!! I don't have enough fingers and toes to count the times we have opened the doors on a Jevic truck only to find freight turned over, spilled, busted, and strewn all over their trailer. Then have to pick it up, restack it, and shrink wrap it because the driver had to "call into dispatch".

Crappy Frt. You Need To Get A Clue!!!

DoorMatt said:

WOW OT2001 brother you need to get a clue on the frt industry! How can you say you guys have good frt? lets see for starters (SAIA) i delivered a KITCHEN SINK to a house,a bunk bed, doll hosue. boat canopy,a rug and this is just a few times remind you!so please explian how this is good frt? i know it pays, but its crap that ups should be delivering not a trucking co. :duh: and as for damages go, we DO have a LOW rate in the industry, remember we do break bulk just in case you don't know what that is, it comes to the terminal striped and reloaded to ride out for delv. We are not set up for spoke and hub like SAIA, which in return your frt gets moved to many times and gets more damage.Look here is another way to look at the situtation,We were sold off and we are happy :bgroovy: with our company as i am sure you are happy with yours. So be gone live your life as we will live ours so here's a BIG AMF:smilie_132: have a good life?
:tribehasspoken:

Here are some facts.

Jevic's claim ratio has not gone above .5%.

That's a streak of 25 years. The rest of the ltl carriers run 1.5% to 2%.

Here's something else to consider. Another fact.

Saia needs Jevic's business and better start servicing that way.

We are Saia's 3 rd largest account. YES it is true. Our business puts Saia drivers to work.

Our freight also is profitable for them.

Not for me

gabbydad said:
Here are some facts.

Jevic's claim ratio has not gone above .5%.

That's a streak of 25 years. The rest of the ltl carriers run 1.5% to 2%.

Here's something else to consider. Another fact.

Saia needs Jevic's business and better start servicing that way.

We are Saia's 3 rd largest account. YES it is true. Our business puts Saia drivers to work.

Our freight also is profitable for them.

Maybe for some drivers but not for me. I have more freight than two drivers can deliver in a days time. I have so much job security its killing me. I don't get this weird frt you are talking about. 99% of my frt is done by a fork lift. It was really embarrising to deliver frt that has been recouped TWICE. I am glad you are happy. Hope it works out for all.:27:

Can't believe othertrucker used the word "job security" in relation to a trucking job! Has he got a lot to learn! If he's got more frt. than 2 drivers can deliver in a day's time, then he must be bringing a lot back to the barn. That ain't good. Or, maybe he IS that good, what do we know?:horse:

dallar bill

Dirty White Boy said:
Good answers, CC and Gabbydad. I guess if you can afford to own a race car, in addition to all the other 'toys' in Harry's stable, then that makes you a good guy, and every word you utter should be taken as the Gospel.:bowdown: I think "Dollar Bill" is a "plant": somebody thrown in the mix to stir things up:stirthepot: :BS: , and find out dirt for their King, er...Leader. Look at all of his threads/he's all over the the 'boards'. Just LOVES ODL, CSE, Harry's Proclamations, etc.
The spelling, punctuation, and sentence construction are just TOO BAD for him to be real! :Fart:
Yeah I have noticed this too!

You probably have a run in the industrial part of town.Ask the guys who work the suburbs.
And i'm sure saia picks what to send to jevic
as well as jevic picks what to send to you.
Maybe i'm wrong,but a quick look at the last
scs revenue seems to show jevic brings in more per ton than saia.I did not run any numbers,just a quick glance

Industrial, retail, commercial, and residential. I do them all---in one days time. If those numbers ment anything Saia would not have dropped Jevic. It's how many dollar signs you create, and brother---there are a ton of dollar signs under my wheels just waiting for me to move so they can jump and run to the bank.

You have a good attitude!I understand saia
stock recently went up.I am proud to say I
conversed with the reason for the jump!!We
can all go back and forth.Walk each others docks and see the difference in frt.Meanwhile,
I gotta call my broker while you still work there