No More Saia Frt!!!!!!!!

No thank you.Just keep your job.I will buy stock and reap the benefits of your single handed hard work and dedication.As long as you and others are on the job,i can sleep.Now quit wasting your time here and go
delv those multiple loads waiting for ya!!

xeastend said:
No thank you.Just keep your job.I will buy stock and reap the benefits of your single handed hard work and dedication.As long as you and others are on the job,i can sleep.Now quit wasting your time here and go
delv those multiple loads waiting for ya!!

WOW HE REALLY IS A ****** :wacko: WOW DID YA CALL YOUR BROKER? YOU MUST BE THE RICHEST GUY DRIVING A TRUCK.THE WAY YOU PUT YOU SHOULD BE RETIRED ALL READY.AND IF YOU GOT SOOOOOO MUCH FRT. TO DELIVER WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING ON THE COMPUTER!!! :thumbsup:
:biglaugh:

I don't think this is anything other than YRCworldwide triming the fat . It seems to fit in with their new corpate Strategy. OF running lean and mean.I cannot say that I'm really surprised by this mave. It's been coming for some time. Now we will see if they can trully sink or swim. I never really understood why YRC held on to Jevic and SAIA for so long. Holding onto SAIA always made more sense to me but why Jevic. I cannot say that we where really in Competition with them since they seemed to be a Specialized LTL carrier and a truckload carrier.

Agreed.Saia does seem to fit the operating model of YRC,hub and spoke.Makes sense to buy them to get bigger and control more frt.
Maybe someone had an idea to make jevic an
in house niche carrier,concetrating on chem and freezeables.How much frt is lost by yrc due to compatibilty issues or maybe work rules??Just a thought.If i knew the answers,i would be in a management thread having my secretary do this instead of my 1 finger method

Yellow Roadway world wide corporaption did not get that BIG by making FOOLISH DECISIONS , granted a few companies got stepped on , but that is just busisness..................:wounded1:

Funny, but I don't ever recall seeing Saia or Jevic mentioned as one of YRC Worldwide's portfolio members. It's true that Yellow Corp., used to own them, but Yellow Corp no longer exists either.

Hey Xeastend That Shot Was Directed At Othertrucker 2001 He Is The ****** I Was Refering To

WOW! glad it took me a while to get back to this post. ******! Come ride with me for thirty days. Oh yeah. Try to keep up also.

I assume he is ex-jevic.At least he is on the jevic board.Handle is jackspratt.His posting is under the Hows everybody doin thread.