Yellow | No overtime

yankee clipper

TB Lurker
Credits
with the new 4 hour guy 8+ out for everyone 40X20= 800.00 gross 600.00 weekly takehome to haul hazmats in crappy equipment. This will be your paycheck for 5 years if your lucky . vote no it really cant get any worse.

no overtime for weekend work at end of line . yes.s can live with this. it probably wouldnt affect them . they can suck up enough during the week and the extra day at straight time would just be more gravy. or what ever it is on their chins

Vote Yes now ad then again after this fails..

How about a plan on how you will make this new round of concessions work?

I don't know why I find this amusing, but everyone wanted no one to work overtime, now a four hour guy thing and maybe no overtime, and everyone is upset. What the heck. you can always keep track of the four hour guys and after so many hours they will have to put on a full time guy or gal. Can this be all that bad? just asking?

I don't know why I find this amusing, but everyone wanted no one to work overtime, now a four hour guy thing and maybe no overtime, and everyone is upset. What the heck. you can always keep track of the four hour guys and after so many hours they will have to put on a full time guy or gal. Can this be all that bad? just asking?
Use some of that ESP will ya, no one is coming in for a 4 hr shift, at least no one in their right mind.

Use some of that ESP will ya, no one is coming in for a 4 hr shift, at least no one in their right mind.
If this goes yes, and with the hit the pension fund will take, I see all kinds of retirees lining up. Especially if there is a change in reemployment rules......Just saying.

you can always keep track of the four hour guys and after so many hours they will have to put on a full time guy or gal.
ESP, they won't have to do no such thing. They will do whatever they want because we have no teeth left to fight them. We can't hardly get the numbers for the 25% rule (to force them to bring guys back) let alone force them out of this 4 hour mess, that is only an advantage for them.

Thanks flash and others for the return on my question, I am not close enough to the mess to fully understand the situtation.