FedEx Freight | no rebel flags in fedex equipment!

So sad that 1% of society is now controlling the 99% and we let them get away with it. Men who want to be a woman. Women who want to be men then those who don't know what the hell they want to be. This county is lost. But we are butt hurt over a symbol. Hell I'm afraid to even talk anymore. Might offend a crying pansie. Guess Fedex equipment needs to be repainted gray before someone is offended there white. Smh

Last edited:
So sad that 1% of society is now controlling the 99% and we let them get away with it. Men who want to be a woman. Women who want to be men then those who don't know what the hell they want to be. This county is lost. But we are butt hurt over a symbol. Hell I'm afraid to even talk anymore. Might offend a crying pansie. Guess Fedex equipment needs to be repainted gray before someone is offended there white. Smh

Well. ... you can't even post a joke without possibly offending someone. ...that is okay I can live with it.

Vote for trump !! He got ball's

I've ran a General Lee with the small Confederate Flag on the front for over a decade, all while slip-seating with many guys over the years and I've never had a problem....

I've ran a General Lee with the small Confederate Flag on the front for over a decade, all while slip-seating with many guys over the years and I've never had a problem....
That's the problem Red we are all old enough not to be bothered by something soo stupid.I'm a northern (yankee) and it never bothered me.It's history heck lets just do away with everything that was done years ago. Take down all the buildings,flags.ect etc.. That's what this country is coming to. and if i may say this with no problem God help us all cause we need it. "nuff said going to watch the duke boys reruns have a safe one everyone

Well. ... you can't even post a joke without possibly offending someone. ...that is okay I can live with it.

I'm not so sure we should "live with it". When society forces us to erase history, based on the standards of today, we are in deep trouble.

The fact that there have been bad things happen in the past, does not negate the fact that every single american owes a debt of gratitude (for their current existence) to those who came before us. Those who sacrificed, on all sides of the equation, made it possible for the luxury of today. Many today would not even have been born, had it not been for the actions (both good and bad) of the past. Much of our history has already been rewritten to fit a given agenda. Accept the (true) past, learn from it, and move on, but be honest and don't try to erase history.

That's the problem Red we are all old enough not to be bothered by something soo stupid.I'm a northern (yankee) and it never bothered me.It's history heck lets just do away with everything that was done years ago. Take down all the buildings,flags.ect etc.. That's what this country is coming to. and if i may say this with no problem God help us all cause we need it. "nuff said going to watch the duke boys reruns have a safe one everyone
Not wanting to get off topic, stir up controversy, or even divulge into a history lesson...but...if one considers the Confederate Flag, the official flag of the National Government of the Confederate Southern States that was used during the Civil War to be ⓇⒶⒸⒾⓈⓉ, then shouldn't our American Flag of today, the same official flag of the National Government of the Union Northern States that was used during the Civil War also be considered ⓇⒶⒸⒾⓈⓉ?
Does this mean we should also remove every American Flag from every pole that stands on Govt/public property?

If I had a rebal flag tattoo on my forearm would I be forced to have it removed. Or have to wear long sleeve shirts and at that point is it discrimination

A supervisor was offended by a connex 4300 rebel flag edition in a truck! So now hr says get them out. :17:
The whole story would be nice,why was the supervisor in the truck? What else if anything happened to cause him/her to report this to HR?
On it's face it's chicken ::shit:: but maybe not when you hear the rest of the story.