Estes | no time off!!

mrhappy1972

TB Lurker
Credits
we have been told up here in the n.e that no one can take any time off next week because they are expecting it to be the busiest week we've had in years. probably just another case of someone with nothing better to do coming up with another ingenious plan..... two words come to mind... back fire!!! :chairshot:

we have been told up here in the n.e that no one can take any time off next week because they are expecting it to be the busiest week we've had in years. probably just another case of someone with nothing better to do coming up with another ingenious plan..... two words come to mind... back fire!!! :chairshot:

This is actually no joke/bs plan (at least for a few days)... 024 HAR is and has been hovering around 100 loads in the hole, and If I heard correct 055 WMX is also just as busy. We've had numerous outside carriers pullin our pups loaded in and out, we've also had them relaying empties to us in 024 because we had nothing to load into. I'm not sure where you are in the N.E. but expect to see Western Express pulling loads to 088 NHV and also to 179 CHM. Also, expect to see outside carriers pulling CHM's direct or railed from 028 CHI and 055 WMX We are even pulling loaded Western trailers. The list of 1 ways throughout the system is long. So for this week and next week we will be busy.. We have the no off policy in effect here @ 024 for the next 2 weeks also. The only bad thing is we know it wont last. I also heard that we are expected to be current by Monday :hysterical: thats hilarious, with the amount of man power that we don't have working weekends.. That seems a little hopeful coming from Richmond, at least for our terminal... but we'll see Hope everyone has a good weekend and be safe out there. if you decided to take an extra run. :smilie_132:

:hysterical:
Well, so much for the revolving lay-offs..
Every move Estes makes is a back fire! Good luck next week. Hope no drivers are out with sore feet! : )

:hysterical:
Well, so much for the revolving lay-offs..
Every move Estes makes is a back fire! Good luck next week. Hope no drivers are out with sore feet! : )

that pic is so funny. hate it when that happens. (welcome to da boards)

:hide:
that pic is so funny. hate it when that happens. (welcome to da boards)

Thanks for the welcome, beerboy. That is just an easier way for the D.O.T to inspect the brakes. There is a good possibility that I was personally responsible for that little tip.

Legshot welcome to the boards.
:biglaugh: Maybe ya can get one of the boys to help with that trailer.

:hide:

Thanks for the welcome, beerboy. That is just an easier way for the D.O.T to inspect the brakes. There is a good possibility that I was personally responsible for that little tip.

when i worked at dugan i had to watch for those minneapolis pups. they had a way of doin the very same thing:smilie_132: