Yellow | No Voters

The only trucking job in which work ethic truly is rewarded is that of the long gone ‘independent contractor.’

If you believe you are valued more at a non because of work ethic, then be happy with that choice and leave me to mine. My shoes and my skin are not yours, they fit me just fine.
Not telling you what to believe or think. So calm down:guiness:

Can’t beat Yrc for a part time job because that’s what it is to me. Glad I’m not a city driver because it must be distracting when all the other truck drivers are honking their horns and laughing at you poor morons.

I don’t see YRC merging all into one. It might happen merging New Penn and Holland, along with maybe Reddway That might be why they wanted purchased transportation for Holland to move freight between Holland and Reddway if they would merge.
There’s a plan, in 35 years it’s never been in a contact, it wasn’t put in there for ***** & giggles

Yes newbie to TB, but with Reddaway (keeping you guys afloat) since 2003. So yes I have a perfectly good idea of what the last 10-11 years of what this contract has been. But go ahead and keep believing you got the best you could get. You have been brainwashed and bullied into believing that YRC would close up shop if you would of voted NO. Like most of your comrades said you never accept the first offer..... duh!

Well since you know so damn much just what has Reddaway been operating at to keep us afloat? I’ve been told they haven’t been operating worth a :shit:t.Could be wrong,they lump the regionals all together in the. S.E.C. filings...but you say they keep us afloat..tell us how.

You work at Reddaway and express how weak we are? How’s your contract better at Reddaway?

I ask you this, who is weak and ignorant ,people that run their mouths about how bad their job and contract are for 10 years and stay ( pretty damn weak and pathetic) ....or the people that find it acceptable and are thankful and staying?

Last edited:
Yeah, an honest days work for a DISHONEST days pay. You guys let the Teamsters and company walk all over you. You're at basically a dollar raise from where you were in 2007.

Please tell us where you work.
We would all love to do better.
I made 73k and 74k in the city with free ( and damn good insurance)
in the city with union work rules.
Sounds pretty fair to me and a bunch of guys made more than me.

The union and company have done what they want regardless of what the membership has said or how we have voted. So it would pretty much be the same if it was non union. You take it or leave it, we have lost a lot!

Trolling is such an infantile and cynical reaction to mature problems. I suspect you are employed by one of the unorganized barns in the Reddaway system. Envy is an extremely unappealing emotion, you should strive to rid it from your life. In any way possible.

Yeah, an honest days work for a DISHONEST days pay. You guys let the Teamsters and company walk all over you. You're at basically a dollar raise from where you were in 2007.

You overlook the obvious solution to your dilemma. MYOB. I am skeptical you have ever been employed by Yellow, Roadway, New Penn, Holland or YRC Freight.

No voters won't have to take it down, it will drag itself down with the contract they offered.
Guessing around 30% of yrc drivers will be at retirement age in the next 4 or 5 years.
With the contract being as bad as it is who would go there to work when they can go anywhere else and make more money, hell abf hires cdl guys at top scale off the street, and they still can't get as many as they need.
ABF, FedEx freight and ups all have a much better pension .
The only thing that they have going for them is the health care.
All yrc companies have been hurting for drivers the last 10 years and thats not going change.
Eventually they will hit a breaking point and they'll be forced to merge companies just to have drivers to move and deliver the freight.

Please tell us where you work.
We would all love to do better.
I made 73k and 74k in the city with free ( and damn good insurance)
in the city with union work rules.
Sounds pretty fair to me and a bunch of guys made more than me.
74k for a city driver ? Most Dock guys at ups have you beat, the only city guys that don't break 100 are the ones that don't want it.
Your insurance is amazing, and your going to need it, because with no pension your going to be working till the day your laid in a box

Well since you know so damn much just what has Reddaway been operating at to keep us afloat? I’ve been told they haven’t been operating worth a :shit:t.Could be wrong,they lump the regionals all together in the. S.E.C. filings...but you say they keep us afloat..tell us how.

You work at Reddaway and express how weak we are? How’s your contract better at Reddaway?

I ask you this, who is weak and ignorant ,people that run their mouths about how bad their job and contract are for 10 years and stay ( pretty damn weak and pathetic) ....or the people that find it acceptable and are thankful and staying?

I am sorry you don't get and you don't remember what the original concessions were. I didn't state our contact is better. So your telling me you don't deserve what you had back in 2008 after 10 years of concessions? Then was is the point of the union when you are just accepting what the company throws out there the first time? And yes I was sticking around for this contract to see how it went, thinking that YRC might have it together after 10 years but apparently not. Call me a troll, I call it how I see it! Please feel free to explain what you think the original concessions were and what the company promised to give back after the concessions.

74k for a city driver ? Most Dock guys at ups have you beat, the only city guys that don't break 100 are the ones that don't want it.
Your insurance is amazing, and your going to need it, because with no pension your going to be working till the day your laid in a box

I never said that UPS wasn't better.We have dock guys that made 90k..with Saturday work.
If it weren't for the fact that the overnite crew sold out the next generation and the bs progression I would have been there.
I volunteered on the overnite campaign only to watch about 75% of them that voted to strike cross the picket line.You had the union handed to you when UPS bought them.
I would still recommend people go there for the pension. It's just not for me,I'm ok where I'm at right now.

Trolling is such an infantile and cynical reaction to mature problems. I suspect you are employed by one of the unorganized barns in the Reddaway system. Envy is an extremely unappealing emotion, you should strive to rid it from your life. In any way possible.

wariuuH.jpg

TROLL YOU SAY! Keep drinking the:heykoolaid:

Y'all need to get off this "my pile is bigger than your pile" argument. .lol
Furthermore you forgetting about the other person's "wildcard". Who knows, they might be blessed like myself and have a wife that makes almost as much as I do.
Y'all are so silly...

No voters won't have to take it down, it will drag itself down with the contract they offered.
Guessing around 30% of yrc drivers will be at retirement age in the next 4 or 5 years.
With the contract being as bad as it is who would go there to work when they can go anywhere else and make more money, hell abf hires cdl guys at top scale off the street, and they still can't get as many as they need.
ABF, FedEx freight and ups all have a much better pension .
The only thing that they have going for them is the health care.
All yrc companies have been hurting for drivers the last 10 years and thats not going change.
Eventually they will hit a breaking point and they'll be forced to merge companies just to have drivers to move and deliver the freight.
Blah blah ****in blah... .lol

Y'all need to get off this "my pile is bigger than your pile" argument. .lol
Furthermore you forgetting about the other person's "wildcard". Who knows, they might be blessed like myself and have a wife that makes almost as much as I do.
Y'all are so silly...

i know a guy who lives within his means, buys a new truck every 5 years, has a quad, 3 tractors, 3 horses, a few head of cattle, a bunch of guns, and a fridge full of beef and beer. hes never hit 50k a year.