Yellow | no way till me it is not so

jlb

TB Lurker
Credits
so much fear from so many. i will side with those who choose not to fear. i will vote no and know there is a better way and a better day without fear.

Voting NO here also and have no fear. We have to band together and tell YRC to kiss off our money and the Teamsters got to learn to grow some nuts. The jobs are out there, so YRC's threat of closing the doors is like all the other veiled threats of the past. If one has to get a job all he has to is just look. Yes you won't get paid as much, your health insurance some companies offer better and others worse, a 401k plan which you can still retire at 55 like I had planned not the 62 with YRC. So to all those voting YES, you guys need to stand up and hold on to what we got because the company is going to try and take it all and anyone that votes YES is letting that happen.

Voting NO here also and have no fear. We have to band together and tell YRC to kiss off our money and the Teamsters got to learn to grow some nuts. The jobs are out there, so YRC's threat of closing the doors is like all the other veiled threats of the past. If one has to get a job all he has to is just look. Yes you won't get paid as much, your health insurance some companies offer better and others worse, a 401k plan which you can still retire at 55 like I had planned not the 62 with YRC. So to all those voting YES, you guys need to stand up and hold on to what we got because the company is going to try and take it all and anyone that votes YES is letting that happen.

I think the fear of the unkown is driving a lot of people. I have been thru 2 company closing and a buy out. I have still been able to progress not slide back. The only thing I lost really was vacation time and you learn to work around it.

I think the fear of the unkown is driving a lot of people. I have been thru 2 company closing and a buy out. I have still been able to progress not slide back. The only thing I lost really was vacation time and you learn to work around it.

And thats the problem with most of the older YRC people. Some are so close to retirement and then it gets pulled back another five to ten years. Then there is the fear of reentering the 'real' work world that is the main fear in all this. I too have been through two closings and a buyout: One freight company, an armored/atm company and a highyway construction outfit and each time I was close to being vested in a retirement and then it gets yanked. Oh well I can survive and have and each time it seems I do advance even if I have to take on a lower paying job in the meantime.