XPO | No Work ,no Freight

I
Who gives a :::shit::: if it’s an XPO site moron . We all do the same thing for a living . Sometimes it is a good thing to hear from others . You may learn something . If you don’t like what someone says just ignore it and move on .
You asked who gives a shi+. I do. I do not speak for anyone but me and I don't care about the thoughts of drivers that are not employed by XPO. It is that simple. As an aside, your insult was really lame. Moron? Please.

It’s good to see things from another perspective even if it doesn’t meet yours.
A closed mind is not good.
I will consider an opposing view when presented by a XPO employee. That is what this forum is all about. When someone not employed by XPO posts their opinions on how the company is being run or unionization or OT whatever it is, I do not care. Their opinion of XPO means nothing to me. You call that close minded. I see their words as superfluous bull shi+ and will not let them cloud my opinions.

That’s your option. Just a suggestion. I don’t think there’s a limitation on who post here . I see the value in different perspectives no matter where they come from. People experiences no matter what company they work for has value . Xpo is not that unique from other trucking companies.
Learning comes from experience. If you limit yourself to by having tunnel vision with your environment it could be very dangerous.

Good luck with that.

Last edited:
I will consider an opposing view when presented by a XPO employee. That is what this forum is all about. When someone not employed by XPO posts their opinions on how the company is being run or unionization or OT whatever it is, I do not care. Their opinion of XPO means nothing to me. You call that close minded. I see their words as superfluous bull shi+ and will not let them cloud my opinions.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: That's some funny ::shit::, nothing like a closed mind

That’s your option. Just a suggestion. I don’t think there’s a limitation on who post here . I see the value in different perspectives no matter where they come from. People experiences no matter what company they work for has value . Xpo is not that unique from other trucking companies.
Learning comes from experience. If you limit yourself to by having tunnel vision with your environment it could be very dangerous.

Good luck with that.
Now you

Good luck with that.
Now you want to give me lessons in how to live and learn. You envision yourself as a life coach? How about this, you steer your life in any direction you want. I'll go my own way. Always have always will. Again, the posted ideas of people not employed by XPO mean nothing to me. Not sure why some people are upset by that statement.

Now you

Now you want to give me lessons in how to live and learn. You envision yourself as a life coach? How about this, you steer your life in any direction you want. I'll go my own way. Always have always will. Again, the posted ideas of people not employed by XPO mean nothing to me. Not sure why some people are upset by that statement.
No problem. It was just advice not a criticism. I made plenty of bad choices in my life but probably would have done worse if I had not listened to others.
Alls good . Carry on.

Now you

A lot of us don't care.

Good luck with that.
I agree with you 100 %

Now you

So you can learn and think about things in a different perspective. You may learn something you may not . You might think “Hey good idea , I didn’t think of that “ or not .

You guys

Can say what you want but we ha

Think what you want! And Walmart is always hiring so your in luck. You guys at XPO are in for a huge surprise.

We got people here that left CT and tell us first hand how much better it is here. So, it must be obscenely awful there. On top of CT's drivers are a bunch of turds. Talk to these guys in the city, and holy cow. And then the equipment. I was behind one the other day pulling a swing door and had a strap Gerry rigged to hold them closed and I could see the freight inside bumping against the doors as it bounced down the highway.

If your surprise is turning that company into a respectable place to work, go on ahead and surprise me. We all are probably gonna be looking for jobs soon anyhow. Make it happen.

I

You asked who gives a shi+. I do. I do not speak for anyone but me and I don't care about the thoughts of drivers that are not employed by XPO. It is that simple. As an aside, your insult was really lame. Moron? Please.

Didn't know they had Mormons in Florida. Anyway, we are free from religious persecution in this country. So, not cool of him to go there anyway. hahahahha

It’s good to see things from another perspective even if it doesn’t meet yours.
A closed mind is not good.

Sure, but accepting an opinion that is baseless and completely unjustified does nothing but distract from the topic. It lends no actual value other than to take away from the strength of the conversation at hand. To say you hold a wheel is one thing. To say you work here and understand the situation is another story.